My Theory: Her husband getting another wife so she sends this message

Status
Not open for further replies.

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
Id just marry one less stress and I dont want a fotball team :manny:

But the thing with polygamy is alotta muslims abuse it by not fulfilling their obligations like financially I mean how can you have 3 wives and live on benefits:mindblown:

And I know a man who goes to see his wife only to knock her up, never sees his kids and sends her money while he lives with his other wife and raises those other kids There is nothing between them other than sex, money He's twice her age, they don't share a house, the kids have never met each other and probably don't even know of each other's existence :reallymaury:
Well that is ONE MAN nigga

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
I only have 4 siblings and my pops married twice. It really sucks having a small family. My grandfather had 14 children as well mashallah.

I think the main reason why I will re-marry inshallah is to have a big family.
Your grandfather had 14.
Well we are almost 14 and I encourage my dad to marry every other day.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
The trick is to have an even number of wives that way they will always fight each other, not you.

#TeamPolygamy

Galaeri

These Xalimos need to calm down though. How many Faraaxs can afford another wife really? The dude has to buy another house and another car for each wife. They are not supposed to live in the same house. Polygamy is for people with 6 figure incomes.

M

Maryam

This is why I'm marrying a West African man he will be treating me like a princess and would never dare to go and get married to another women.

VixR

Veritas
Oh,
So only Somali men have other wives huh?
Look at this one's logic.
:draketf:
You don't even go far, you stay in the general vicinity, you dip into the block ink :mjlol:

I know someone just got divorced over this., 10 years and 3 kids down the drain. She took a plane.

Galaeri

This is why I'm marrying a West African man he will be treating me like a princess and would never dare to go and get married to another women.

What about the Somali Bantu? They are Madows too.

rabshole

Aragaani
Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk z3zrULCz3zrULCz3zrULC
A farax will contemplate a 2nd in his early 50ties while your beloved olamide will marry a whole village with you
Naaahooy yaa meel fadhiiso ku yidhaah:icon eek::cryinglaughsmiley:z3zrULC

M

Maryam

Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk z3zrULCz3zrULCz3zrULC
A farax will contemplate a 2nd in his early 50ties while your beloved olamide will marry a whole village with you
Naaahooy yaa meel fadhiiso ku yidhaah:icon eek::cryinglaughsmiley:z3zrULC

LOL I've seen it with my own eyes as soon as the first wife is 40+ and has had some kids the Somali husband would go back home and marry another wife 1/2 his age.

Status
Not open for further replies.