My Theory: Her husband getting another wife so she sends this message

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
What are you advocating?

No no. Just curious. Trying to get to the bottom of this Reer Tyrone madness. Do they actually fancy Madows or is it some rebellious look at me thing. I'm doing some detective work my nizzle.

VixR

Veritas
This translator told me about a time this Somali Bantu wife had some type of condition where it was detrimental for her to have sex for a period. They told her this, but she told them I can't tell my husband that he'll karbash me please doctor can u tell him for so it's not coming from me. They told him and he went ballistic and asked them how dare they tell him what to do with his wife when Allah had joined them, how can she tell me no, when she is the woman? The dude went home to beat his wife bc of it and raped her anyway, and she was later brought in critical condition. Can't remember if she died or not.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
No no. Just curious. Trying to get to the bottom of this Reer Tyrone madness. Do they actually fancy Madows or is it some rebellious look at me thing. I'm doing some detective work my nizzle.
They are just lost xalimos that have unfortunately assimilated into western culture. They are always from the UK too.

Galaeri

Somali Bantus men are mental, only to be rivaled by the Barawanis. Their women live in prison-like conditions like the Iranian Purdah. Westernised West Africans > them.

Nigga pls. That is completely untrue and you know that. I seen Bantus women working when I was in Somalia last time. Plenty of them.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
This translator told me about a time this Somali Bantu wife had some type of condition where it was detrimental for her to have sex for a period. They told her this, but she told them I can't tell my husband that he'll karbash me please doctor can u tell him for so it's not coming from me. They told him and he went ballistic and asked them how dare they tell him what to do with his wife when Allah had joined them, how can she tell me no, when she is the woman? The dude went home to beat his wife bc of it and raped her anyway, and she was later brought in critical condition. Can't remember if she died or not.

Wow:9uoofqd:

Thats fucked up

Galaeri

One incident of abuse cannot be extrapolated to smear an entire ethnic group. It's like calling Muslim terrorists.

The trick is to marry 4 or remain with one wife. Having two wives will mess your health up big time. The mistake many men make is that they put a girl on a pedestal, make her believe she's the only one for him, then marry another one after a decade or two. She should know from the get go that she is just like another woman. Don't make a woman feel so special then replace her, that's harsh.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
The trick is to marry 4 or remain with one wife. Having two wives will mess your health up big time. The mistake many men make is that they put a girl on a pedestal, make her believe she's the only one for him, then marry another one after a decade or two. She should know from the get go that she is just like another woman. Don't make a woman feel so special then replace her, that's harsh.
Key tip: tell each one of your wives that they are the one you love the most out of all of them.

rabshole

Aragaani
I don't really care about ciyaal fish and chips and who they marry but please for the love of god... dont marry a bantu from somalia.
So you suggest she marries a madow also a complete foreigner instead?
She is way past the point of no return and is adamant on marrying a bantu.
Why not one that is cultural somali?

VixR

Veritas
So you suggest she marries a madow also a complete foreigner instead?
The Bantu Expansion noh :drakelaugh:

Somalia is only 85% Somali :fittytousand: - SSPot

If she's intent on marrying a Madow, since you're the decider of her choices, may the other jeeska be his roots:fittytousand:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
So you suggest she marries a west african also a complete foreigner instead?
Of course. She is a foreigner herself pretty much other than her parents ancestry.

Have you ever been to Somalia before? How the f*ck are you advocating her to marry a Madow? No Somali parent in the world even if they are alcoholics would ever accept such a thing.

Galaeri

I think you've misunderstood me he's not BANTU OR Madow HE'S a Berber from Mauritania a country in West Africa

Like a Taureg?

If you like Berbers why don't you go for the Somali. When Ibn Batuta came to Somalia he described us as dark skinned Berbers. Those Berbers are dark skinned like us. Just go for a Somali cat lol.

rabshole

Aragaani
Of course. She is a foreigner herself pretty much other than her parents ancestry.

Have you ever been to Somalia before? How the f*ck are you advocating her to marry a Madow? No Somali parent in the world even if they are alcoholics would ever accept such a thing.
I was thinking about a win win situation for her, a way she would get her ajnebi fetish while her children would be speaking somali and be able to go back home with her on summer vacations:reallymaury:
For you a bantu is a no no but carab iyo cadaan is a yes yes :reallymaury:
Its okay to marry cadaan and carab but not bantu?:reallymaury:

Status
Not open for further replies.