Nabeel sliding into my dm

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
Screenshot_20160628-060035.png

@Nabeel786 I am not interested in a 'friendship' or whatever you people call it. I aint gay

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
wallahi that nigga Nabeel using different fonts and went from March to February I cried

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
This is interesting.

In this day and age I will not be surprised if some guys on this forum are sending each other nudes and sliding into each other dms.

But I will say this, waraabe I will support you in your choices.

I don't condone ism though.

Last edited:

waraabe

Your superior
This is interesting.

In this day and age I will not be surprised if some guys on this forum are sending each other nudes and sliding into each other dms.

But I will say this, waraabe I will support in your choices.

I don't condone ism though.

kkkk I see you are protecting your clansman. no problem edo but tell him to stop this ceeb, we don't do that here

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
kkkk I see you are protecting your clansman. no problem edo but tell him to stop this ceeb, we don't do that here
Wallahi you're consumed with qabiil. I am qabiil free.

Unless we are talking about MJ.

Don't play yourself waryaa.

:russ:

Bohol

VIP
Loooool. At least you are getting PM messages, my SS inbox has been dry like the Sahara desert for over a month (not that I mind).

waraabe

Your superior
Loooool. At least you are getting PM messages, my inbox has been dry like the Sahara desert for a month (not that I mind).

this is asking for 'friendship' which I think is a code word for futo play:dead:

nigga tried saving face by photoshopping kkkkkkkkkkkk

Status
Not open for further replies.