Nabeel sliding into my dm

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Waraabe creature frankly I do not know if he is she or he, kept insulting the women about FGM jokes although his mum had FGM even the habashis women have the highest rate of FGM. Like who make fun of his mum? You mummy is victim of FGM
image.jpeg

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
This Waraabe creature frankly I do not know if he is she or he, kept insulting the women about FGM jokes although his mum had FGM even the habashis women have the highest rate of FGM. Like who make fun of his mum? You mummy is victim of FGM View attachment 4541

:dead:
Damn @Canuck back it at with more receipts, quotes, birth certificate, passport, license, rental verification.

I loooooove this. Loooool

@Canuck I appreciate you. :yousmart:

Seoul

. . .
Loool let me be cross eyed even tho it's the angle of the picture, that's not going to hide ur gay-Nimo. Hitting on a male member :ahhhh:

image.jpeg
Waraabe and his low IQ
Now he is claiming that his mum from Yemen which means she never had FGM in his tiny brain. Funny thing Yemen is also practice the FGM in high rates and it is legal there. I feel sorry for him. He is discussing his mum'private parts on forum. The dude has zero IQ

Nabeel786

Southie pride
wallahi that nigga Nabeel using different fonts and went from March to February I cried
I just screenshot necessary messages that he sent your brother Waraabe, that doesn't mean I edited or something. Bloody low life Madow. Sfu. You don't make any sense. Low IQ
NB: You can do screenshot different dates message and bring all in one attached image.

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
View attachment 4542 Waraabe and his low IQ
Now he is claiming that his mum from Yemen which means she never had FGM. Funny thing Yemen is also practice the FGM in high rates and it is legal there. I feel sorry for him. He is discussing his mum'private parts on forum. The dude has zero IQ
Loooooooooool

@waraabe how dumb are you to mention whether your mom had FGM or not. Seriously nigga. :childplease:

Status
Not open for further replies.