Name Your Top 5 Animes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need to get a daily dose of 4kids dubs right into my fivehead.

My list includes: Kirby, Ultimate muscle, yugiohhhmg!, Bobobo and shaman king...

giphy.gif

I only watched 1 episode of naruto in some french dub in 2004 before it got famous innit (i was 1st haha!!!)

However,i played and finished all the major GBA/ds games, Wii clash of ninja games and all of the ultimate ninja storm games...

I'm spoilt for life but seems like im not missing much (it's trash):bell:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
The video proof my points, go away haters :birdman:
Just because some fan video shows a Digimon defeating a Pokemon says nothing about the quality of the shows themselves :birdman:
Pokemon has better characters, better battles, better everything :kodaksmiley:
It's not even a competition.

Just because some fan video shows a Digimon defeating a Pokemon says nothing about the quality of the shows themselves
Pokemon has better characters, better battles, better everything :kodaksmiley:
It's not even a competition.

Pokemon has better games but Digimon has better characters with more deeper motivation than a 12 year old wanting to conquer the world. Also digimon are friends not slaves :birdman:

Furthermore, they are not Digimon fans but people who spend time collecting data and making battles on the basis of it.

As the video states based on evidence, you pokemon fans couldn't have hoped for as much as a tie :umad:

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
Watch before you talk

Agumon is superior to any pokemon
Thats too long but lmao @ Tai swinging on Ash. Agumon might wash Charizard but ain't no way Ash loses to Tai, he's a real nigga.

Besides aint these the same s that said Superman could beat Goku?

I only watched 1 episode of naruto in some french dub in 2004 before it got famous innit (i was 1st haha!!!)

However,i played and finished all the major GBA/ds games, Wii clash of ninja games and all of the ultimate ninja storm games...

I'm spoilt for life but seems like im not missing much (it's trash):bell:

The first series is great, I highly recommend it. Don't you dare go near Shippuden though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts