Name Your Top 5 Animes

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
You saying Goku wouldn't wash superman in a clear 1v1?
I dunno man Superman is pretty damn broken. Pretty sure the writers gave him the ability to destroy entire universes with a sneeze.
Superman at this point isn't even a character, the guy is an ideal of how insanely broken and overpowered a superhero can be.

Look at this shit.

main-qimg-8e221a87bf12af91ff7b2bbf8a8da99f-p
main-qimg-7ba087a4342be797676393da186bdf1e-p
bOfyh2l.jpg
3573185-6927163848-32197.png

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
@DuctTape @Skyzix

Ok tbh idk about superman in the comics cause that's shit is mad homosexual... it's the reason why comic books suck. Characters are bland and ott. But going from Smallville and the movies, Goku would WRECK superman

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
@DuctTape @Skyzix

Ok tbh idk about superman in the comics cause that's shit is mad homosexual... it's the reason why comic books suck. Characters are bland and ott. But going from Smallville and the movies, Goku would WRECK superman
Picking Smallville/movie superman and pitting him against Goku is like putting Goku as a child against Comic book Superman :chrisfreshhah:

@DuctTape @Skyzix

I recommend you read the New 52 Justice League series written by Geoff Johns. It's anything but bland.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Who's read One piece's latest chapter today???? Oda has been killing it lately. Props to him:qri8gs7::qri8gs7::qri8gs7:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts