Name Your Top 5 Animes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nacala this place is full of weeaboos :damn:

I remember when watching anime was a niche thing among Somalis, it nice to see it getting mainstream. :denzelnigga:

As for my 5 favs, in no particular order

LOGH
HxH
Code Geass
Mobile Suit Gundam
Berserk

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Nacala this place is full of weeaboos :damn:

I remember when watching anime was a niche thing among Somalis, it nice to see it getting mainstream. :denzelnigga:

As for my 5 favs, in no particular order

LOGH
HxH
Code Geass
Mobile Suit Gundam
Berserk

So much quality and so much garbage in this list I'm kinda conflicted

I hate hinata

Ironically very few dudes hate her. Something about a A1 day 1 girl that resonates.

Sakura a clapped that's that shit I don't like

Speaking of Code Geass, it's getting a third season and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't really know how to feel about this seeing how the original ending was the reason why it's one of my favorite, so we'll have to see if they can outdo the original.

Speaking of Code Geass, it's getting a third season and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't really know how to feel about this seeing how the original ending was the reason why it's one of my favorite, so we'll have to see if they can outdo the original.

I'm actually looking forward to it. Most of the shows recently have been generic trash with few exceptions.

It's a shame all this people in this thread are filthy low lifes who spent most of their time in a basement. Who watches anime with Subtitles?

Stick to english dubs and watch something more mature. I quit watching Anime a long time and you guys are still watching :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.