National emblem of Somaliland

see, you’re the exception that the other dude mentioned, the average Somali doesn’t know arabic unless they’ve lived in an Arab country. I’ve been in dugsi for years and they only taught me how to read arabic so I could read the quran.

And your last point is irrelevant, today Somalis use English to communicate with the outside world. Does that make us english? We just can’t use Somali because only we speak Somali. Japanese traders used to speak portuguese too.
Well if you want to remove Arabic from the official language tell that to the politicians who are stuck on it especially when somalia's president and his current FM don't know Arabic at all which is really embarrassing during Arab league summit

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
No offense to Somalilanders, I'm being serious.
Your coat of arms is really cool, beautiful arabic script, cool eagle, olive branches and the scale representing justice is a great symbol but why on earth are there to white / light skinned hands?
The skin tone is not representative of the general skin tone of somalis which is way darker than that.
st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

Some versions have white cadaan hands wtf. The hands are pinkish. No somali has that skin tone
Q0A_Od_aVG94ht7zBstWBSZAhoNv0Q1gmnaKhRcQ3gOQVAH1s0_gxs6VnD8NKHcgab8

GKLQXsOY-kDwshfIif_d15jMBC9EML9UHK9lT0Ed5ihXOHDJqsMh52Z9Zm_Hvv4K7lk

This is an average crowd in Somaliland
Not a single guy in the picture has the same skin tone of the hands in the Somaliland emblem
1.jpg

My Somalilander friends, you need to change the hands to dark brown to match the skin color of most somalis

I approve. It shows Professionalism. Vision. Aspirations. (to be white) Basra approves

Som

VIP
Well if you want to remove Arabic from the official language tell that to the politicians who are stuck on it especially when somalia's president and his current FM don't know Arabic at all which is really embarrassing during Arab league summit
Not embarrassing , why should we be embarrassed ? Everyone including our arab partners know we aren't arabs and joined the Arab league only for political benefit.

Trending

Latest posts