National emblem of Somaliland

don't waste u time they're jusy bunch of cuqdad kids who obsessed with somalia, everthing they do and say is about somalia they have no personality apart from faanin their so-called country 24/7 sl, don't bother, haters gonna hate man :manny:
uhmm ok then don't cry about SL and idoors 24/7 in here :pachah1:

Apollo

VIP
Arab eagle kulaha it's saladin symbol who was kurdish emir who fought against crusades to liberate Jerusalem ya qorbo joog kid

It is an Arab nationalist symbol. You won't ever catch Turks or Iranians making it their symbol, only wannabe Arab Somalis.

Moreover, just because a Kurd was ruling the Ayyubid period doesn't make the Ayyubid empire/period any less Arab. Lastly, it grew in popularity in the 1900s from Arab nationalism.

Motivations to include it in Somaliland's emblem definitely had Arab nationalist inspirations.

It is an Arab nationalist symbol. You won't ever catch Turks or Iranians making it their symbol, only wannabe Arab Somalis.

Moreover, just because a Kurd was ruling the Ayyubid period doesn't make the Ayyubid empire/period any less Arab. Lastly, it grew in popularity in the 1900s from Arab nationalism.

Motivations to include it in Somaliland's emblem definitely had Arab nationalist inspirations.
There was no arab nationalism in SL and the Ayyubid period was islamic period and the eagle is just a symbol that's eye catching and the one who was instructed to create a coat of Arms probably liked Saladin eagle and put it in there and also eagle is famous in our home country

Apollo

VIP
There was no arab nationalism in SL and the Ayyubid period was islamic period and the eagle is just a symbol that's eye catching and the one who was instructed to create a coat of Arms probably liked Saladin eagle and put it in there and also eagle is famous in our home country

The people did not design this. Some elite guy did and he may have had Arab nationalist ideas in his head.

Stop hiding under Islam. Most non-Arab Islamic countries would never pick an Arab nationalist associated symbol for their emblem. Only cultures where wannabe Arabism is widespread (Somalis, North Sudanese) would do this.

The people did not design this. Some elite guy did and he may have had Arab nationalist ideas in his head.

Stop hiding under Islam. Most non-Arab Islamic countries would never pick an Arab nationalist associated symbol for their emblem. Only cultures where wannabe Arabism is widespread (Somalis, North Sudanese) would do this.
You just dumb who overthinks too much and probably has anti arab cuqdad which is famous for qoorba joog kids like you don't@me again I'm done talking with gaal rac

Apollo

VIP
You just dumb who overthinks too much and probably has anti arab cuqdad which is famous for qoorba joog kids like you don't@me again I'm done talking with gaal rac

You think the flag pattern of Arab and Nordic countries is a coincidence? Idiot.. countries who share origins like to copy their flag style and emblem pattern.

Somaliland unilaterally declared itself an Arab country, lmao.

You think the flag pattern of Arab and Nordic countries is a coincidence? Idiot.. countries who share origins like to copy their flag style and emblem pattern.

Your failed state calls itself an Arab nation in its constitution not my constitution :drakelaugh:

Green with the tawhid on it has nothing to do with Arab it's the symbol of muslims or Islam generally

Your failed state calls itself an Arab nation in its constitution not my constitution :drakelaugh:

Somalia might be a "failed state" but at least it's a state.
Meanwhile, Somaliland is begging to be recognized. At least leave the rest of us Pro-Somalia Waqooyi people out of it. Somaliland has to oppress others into its mess.

Last edited:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
It's just a fucking drawing don't be SJW type of person
lol this is how he talks about his national coat of arms. It seems like to you monkeys it’s just a drawing, you just have a coat of arms because you see all other countries have it. So you need one too, but besides that it holds no other value kkkk.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I'm somali and I know arabic including many of my family back in home and somalis always use arabic proverb alongside a somali one idk if you ever spent time back at home or watched somali media and also that's allahs word which is pretty recognizable for average somali and idk why that pissed you off unless you never opened a Quran before
bullshit, you don’t know arabic.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Arab eagle kulaha it's saladin symbol who was kurdish emir who fought against crusades to liberate Jerusalem ya qorbo joog kid
C09C7422-DA50-4D00-990B-08D29598E393.jpeg
282ADBA7-2BA7-4973-A5D8-C92C249851A7.jpeg

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
ترا اعرف عربي احسن منك من اهلك
لو تبي اقدر اعلمك اللغة العربية ببلاش :trumpsmirk:
and you’re saying you learned Arabic completely from islamic school and have never lived in an arab country?

lol this is how he talks about his national coat of arms. It seems like to you monkeys it’s just a drawing, you just have a coat of arms because you see all other countries have it. So you need one too, but besides that it holds no other value kkkk.
Coat of arms a symbol every nation has I don't know why you guys are bothered about it stick on your Blue and leaporad coat of arms

and you’re saying you learned Arabic completely from islamic school and have never lived in an arab country?
Islamic schools teach Arabic so you can read the Quran and the hadith and I actually live in the gulf. BTW Arabic was the only official language for 800 years that Somalis used to communicate with outside world

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
The eagle looks cool tbh I don't know why it brothers 🤣
it lowkey does look cool, but it’s kind of cringe they had to use that specific eagle of all eagles. They could have used a different design.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Islamic schools teach Arabic so you can read the Quran and the hadith and I actually live in the gulf. BTW Arabic was the only official language for 800 years that Somalis used to communicate with outside world
see, you’re the exception that the other dude mentioned, the average Somali doesn’t know arabic unless they’ve lived in an Arab country. I’ve been in dugsi for years and they only taught me how to read arabic so I could read the quran.

And your last point is irrelevant, today Somalis use English to communicate with the outside world. Does that make us english? We just can’t use Somali because only we speak Somali. Japanese traders used to speak portuguese too.

it lowkey does look cool, but it’s kind of cringe they had to use that specific eagle of all eagles. They could have used a different design.
I completely I agree with you but that's what the design the person who was assigned to create a new coat of arms came up with and the Guurtiada approved it :mjdontkno: