Never be the Mr Nice-Guy to a Halimo or your Somali wife

Since when are men oppressed and being kicked out of their homes unjustly? This is just phony excuses from deadbeat faraxs with egg on their faces. You pampered niggas need a reality check and to grow up and handle your God given responsibilities.

Since when are men oppressed and being kicked out of their homes unjustly? This is just phony excuses from deadbeat faraxs with egg on their faces. You pampered niggas need a reality check and to grow up and handle your God given responsibilities.
Prepare for the incoming qashin’s...:mjlol:
They don’t like the truth around here.

I can't tolerate kibir. I can't control myself very well when I'm mad that's why I try to be calm and collected in every situation but my calm and collected nature goes right out the window when someone acts with kibir towards me.

I'de kick the woman out in the most humiliating way and I'll keep the kids and raise them myself. I'm a legit kind guy Inshallah I'll treat my wife in the most honourable way but I have absolutely zero tolerance for disobedient women:camby:
No matter what she does if you have kids you must be patient and sabr for the sake of your kid.

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
Yeah but they chose to stay with the bum. They brought it on themselves

So if she leaves, she is a qumayo for splitting up the family and if she stays and tries to give him a chance to fix up for the sake of his family, then it’s her fault?

Do you see ladies?

Men will never take accountability for their actions. Put your best foot forward and don’t look back.

@The Smooth-Operator I'd love to move back home eventually but my husband would have to be with me and the kids. I wouldn't want a maid either. I don't like the idea of a stranger being in my home. Maybe a gardner and takeaways would take the load off. But twice a year visits would be makr me feel too lonely and I'd hate to feel that way when married.
But someone has to work and provide financially for the family and someone has to take care of the kids. That's the reality you know.

Mozart

You need people like me
No matter what she does if you have kids you must be patient and sabr for the sake of your kid.
Wallah you shouldn't. When women take the piss you should declare warfare and metaphorically drag the b1tch to the frontline in Syria. 99% of women don't have the emotional capacity to sustain such disputes

So if she leaves, she is a qumayo for splitting up the family and if she stays and tries to give him a chance to fix up for the sake of his family, then it’s her fault?

Do you see ladies?

Men will never take accountability for their actions. Put your best foot forward and don’t look back.
It’s always the woman’s fault. Even other women tell an abused woman to have sabr but tell a man that he can divorce her and/or marry another woman.

Wallah you shouldn't. When women take the piss you should declare warfare and metaphorically drag the b1tch to the frontline in Syria. 99% of women don't have the emotional capacity to sustain such disputes
You will damage your kid psychologically this is just foolish way to do things.. Anyway before you marry someone choose carefully so you don't end up with a crazy woman.

I can't tolerate kibir. I can't control myself very well when I'm mad that's why I try to be calm and collected in every situation but my calm and collected nature goes right out the window when someone acts with kibir towards me.

I'de kick the woman out in the most humiliating way and I'll keep the kids and raise them myself. I'm a legit kind guy and Inshallah I'll treat my wife in the most honourable way but I have absolutely zero tolerance for disobedient women:camby:
@Desert Flower ????? What? :mjlaugh: