Never be the Mr Nice-Guy to a Halimo or your Somali wife

The only woman you should ever be taking orders from is your hooyo. The only woman you should ever be changing for is your own daughter.

Never compromise your priorities for a woman. She'll leave you the next morning .
Allah. Are you that guy that sings that popular Somali song? You look like him.

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
It’s always the woman’s fault. Even other women tell an abused woman to have sabr but tell a man that he can divorce her and/or marry another woman.

It’s pretty sad wallahi, those women suffer from internal misogyny. Even sabr has an expiry date and it leads to resentment and eventually the breaking point.

I never said this. Calm down

I’m very calm. I was painting the reality on the ground. The woman is always at fault somehow.

Last edited:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Being kind is a humanly thing, just have a good judge of character. When someone shows you who they are the first time you better believe them.

Ok. Well I would also advice women that A "man" that has time to write essays on women is a suspect perhaps a serial killer too. Stay safe ladies and choose wisely. Peace!

I don’t believe you. Stop capping and get back into the kitchen. The kids are hungry.:ufdup:
I'm actually serious. I can't tolerate disobedient women. I'm a kind guy but kibir is what sets me off. I'm not a fan of beating women but I might give the chick a slap if she acts up. I'm unpredictable when I'm mad.

Watch out he doesn't call his mom on you for backup :icon lol:

@Win
Do you know how to boil an egg or is that beneath your dignity :mjlol:
Why are you so obsessed with me fam? Go chase some anon sill and leave me be.

If there's a wife in the house then there's no need to boil an egg. The only woman I'm ever gonna cook for is my beloved mother.

Wow. Toxic? Ladies stay away from “unpredictable “ men.
I swear I'm not toxic😭😭😭 I'm a kind guy and I'm very much willing to uphold the rights my wife has over me and being loving and kind is one of those many rights my wife will have over me. I'm not the abusive type at all. It's very hard to make me angry.

..but if she acts with kibir, then I'm gonna give her 3 chances coupled with 3 warnings and if she persists, then I'm probably gonna divorce her. If her attitude is something major and makes me angry, then I might throw in there a light slap.

When I said unpredictable, I didn't actually mean it like in a dangerous sense. I'm a very logical guy. Even when I'm mad. I'll try not to transgress the limits set by Allah.

I swear I'm not toxic😭😭😭 I'm a kind guy and I'm very much willing to uphold the rights my wife has over me and being loving and kind is one of those many rights my wife will have over me. I'm not the abusive type at all. It's very hard to make me angry.

..but if she acts with kibir, then I'm gonna give her 3 chances coupled with 3 warnings and if she persists, then I'm probably gonna divorce her. If her attitude is something major and makes me angry, then I might throw in there a light slap.

When I said unpredictable, I didn't actually mean it like in a dangerous sense. I'm a very logical guy. Even when I'm mad. I'll try not to transgress the limits set by Allah.
Bipolar nigga