New Somali Police Commander Gen. Sulub Ahmed Firin

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Longtime police commander who loves his tolka this is the man who was shielding madoobe,xamze and all kumade politicians in mog from aggression during fahad/farmajo era. He owns a big villa in the center where Hamze stayed during his kursi doon days. He will be very important for the daarood muqdisho.
Darood kulaha couldnt even save Jamal:mjlol:

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Longtime police commander who loves his tolka this is the man who was shielding madoobe,xamze and all kumade politicians in mog from aggression during fahad/farmajo era. He owns a big villa in the center where Hamze stayed during his kursi doon days. He will be very important for the daarood muqdisho.
Is he bartire or abaaskul 🫡

@Enlightenednomad i know why u mad at the dani saxib he refused to give you xildhibanka federalka beesha osman mohamud instead he choose his reer abti hirsi omar bah yaquub over assimilated bah dubeeys by mohamed ugaar abukar cisse mohamud 😂
View attachment 250674
What are you talking about Deni had no say in that. The decision was in Boqor Burhaan's hands and we ultimately supported his choice. We are up next if 4.5 continues onto the next federal election cycle. We are all reer yusuf at the end of the day sxb so why does this concern you? :icon e smile:

You're right in that I support ciise maxamuud. I would like to see Mr. geedi caana leh as next president instead of Deni.

Absame keep on getting Ws in the horn
3665EB3A-B1DB-4776-BD9F-80DF4AA54198.png

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
What are you talking about Deni had no say in that. The decision was in Boqor Burhaan's hands and we ultimately supported his choice. We are up next if 4.5 continues onto the next federal election cycle. We are all reer yusuf at the end of the day sxb so why does this concern you? :icon e smile:

You're right in that I support ciise maxamuud. I would like to see Mr. geedi caana leh as next president instead of Deni.
Lol Dani hand pick all the mp except cisse mohamud burhan maryo badane was completely sideline we are reer yusuf kulaha nigga ur part of cisse mohamud eco-system aka jarjarka cisse mohamud😂

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
Congrats General sulub-About time Abaskul get their just due.

Little history though-This happened before-2014 PM C/wali named his cousin mahamed ismaiil head of fed police-
FB_IMG_1674742574593.jpg

Bartire Jubbaland Mp & Abaskul Somali head chief of police. Jidwaaq Absame Tribe have an extra Mp that was illegally taken from them and given to Mx tribe during the Arta conference

@TekNiKo give us back our seats & stop complaining

5B92B50E-79F1-4232-9311-F6D353D07CF3.jpeg

Trending