New Somali Police Commander Gen. Sulub Ahmed Firin

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
What about this ugly terriost umul 😂
IMG_7846.jpeg

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
Deni 🤣 Be like:
The puntland issue needs to be tackled, in my opinion its much more greater then the somaliland issue. Its a rising threat to somaliweyn

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Deni 🤣 Be like:
The puntland issue needs to be tackled, in my opinion its much more greater then the somaliland issue. Its a rising threat to somaliweyn
Deni is proofing leader

Jungle

VIP
Hassan gurgurte named taliyaha policeka the 1 meter aminson bunker the biggest Majerteeen traitor asad butaano😂😂 sharaf damatey
View attachment 343999
FB_IMG_1727346541502.jpg

I welcome them all eboow. They are a great addition to federal politics for us, they work for my interests only and they despise Deni as well :heh:

Asad being named police chief has a certain qabil paranoid as several HG taliyes within the police were also replaced yesterday, check cali jiko fb page lol Diyaano is here to work

Thread 'Only in Somalia' https://www.somalispot.com/threads/only-in-somalia.144487/

^^Sulub on the other hand was useless, not a military man and only there to appease Hamze. HSM was was respectful and promoted him

Taliyaha boliiska waa kursi darood dheg dhega waxa keenay ma ogi

Pastoralist

Dhib marku wah nokdo, Isku tiirsada
VIP
Hassan gurgurte named taliyaha policeka the 1 meter aminson bunker the biggest Majerteeen traitor asad butaano😂😂 sharaf damatey
View attachment 343999
Wa nin sharaf leh eh dowlada la awinaya madax bananida Somalia eh gobol kasta ku bodo markey dhib wadanka ka arkan. Isagaa dowlada uu fadhiyey PL wahba madan siin. nimankan Somalia midnimadis ka rajaysan, villasomalia ba uu bahan. Qof deni sidis ah, eh markasta ka hoorjesta villada (laakin kan asaxan wey leediyahay. Hassan musuqmasaq aya laga arkay) iyo somalia dahabkiis puntland ka hada ma la rabo.

Trending