New Somali Police Commander Gen. Sulub Ahmed Firin

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Bartire Jubbaland Mp & Abaskul Somali head chief of police. Jidwaaq Absame Tribe have an extra Mp that was illegally taken from them and given to Mx tribe during the Arta conference

@TekNiKo give us back our seats & stop complaining

View attachment 250711
Jidwaaq absaame are gob gob dhashey last year July 22 to November 1 I had abaaskul guy with reer caamir us his reer abti who I trained him for 3 month I even introduced him to my mother who is full ugaas gulled the landhere of wajir county

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
enjoy yourselves. today the two laandheres with the numbers are eating ( Abgaal/mudulood and Ogaden/Absame). #nomorelangaabs
Dhib malahan Caasho Caydiid xiligeed wa laga gudbay tana wa laga gudbaya!!

Ogaden & Abgaal government are now uniting all the Somali scholars against Al-Shabab. This would have been impossible under the Al-Shabab leadership of Farmaajo & Fahad Yasin.

After Hirshabelle, Jubaland will be the next state to be liberated completely from AS soon in’sha’allah

yes ofc this is somali politics and alliances change as quick as the British weather. But i have a feeling Abgaal and OG alliance will be here for a while and Somalia will be at a very different place 2026 inshallah

Libaax-Joore

VIP
yes ofc this is somali politics and alliances change as quick as the British weather. But i have a feeling Abgaal and OG alliance will be here for a while and Somalia will be at a very different place 2026 inshallah
Abgaal and Ogaden all they do is win win in somalia politics

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
Every Thursday they say they will name him😂asad butaano gunti ku dhashey was
He trying to reward puntland spoilers

1727290243191.png

Pastoralist

Dhib marku wah nokdo, Isku tiirsada
VIP
their affiliations are more interesting than what qabil they are usually. You can tell from that much if they’re earnest or not.

They’ve removed those from gedo, sool, and PL that were in the police force at the beginning of hassans term and throughout it. And now a UAE stooge is police commander. Now NISA, presidency, and the police are all puppet to UAE who is an Ethiopian ally. Guess they’ll have to pick a side fully. Because currently they’re helping Ethiopia and doing nothing for Somalia.

Meme Think GIF

Libaax-Joore

VIP
Hamze fudeed badana this guy hasn't even vacated the police job yet and he has named him a deputy minister in the middle of the night lol

It seems marxuumka is unhappy his guy has been given the boot. Its the only significant position he had any say in.
Hassan gurgurte named taliyaha policeka the 1 meter aminson bunker the biggest Majerteeen traitor asad butaano😂😂 sharaf damatey
IMG_7841.jpeg

Trending