Nigerian takes a picture with Somali flag, some stupid people defend her

She lacks the red undertone that all Somalis tend to have (even reer gosha or shanshis), and her facial shape is totally off (forehead points the wrong way) . Can’t these dumb people see that they’re being white, “all “n-words” are the same to me” this is like a blonde person posing with the Somali flag, offensive and garbage

Just because a certain phenotype is less common among our people doesn't mean it's impossible that she isn't Somali.

Have you at least considered that she may be Somali Bantu or at least be mixed with it somewhere down her bloodline?

And why shouldn't she be defended, there are people being blatantly racist and vile towards her in the comments and quotes, calling her a j4reer?

Do you think that's an appropriate response to what you've interpreted to be a case of identity theft?

Just because a certain phenotype is less common among our people doesn't mean it's impossible that she isn't Somali.

Have you at least considered that she may be Somali Bantu or at least be mixed with it somewhere down her bloodline?

And why shouldn't she be defended, there are people being blatantly racist and vile towards her in the comments and quotes, calling her a j4reer?

Do you think that's an appropriate response to what you've interpreted to be a case of identity theft?
There’s no such thing as a Somali Bantu, and I agree with you that calling her j4reer (not an insult but a name of a noble clan confederacy, despite what trolls online say ) is stupid, but the women is clearly west African, and is lying about her ethnicity for engagement. Somalis and the Somalized clans have a red undertone ( like how English people and Irish people do, compared to like Russians), and our Nyika neighbors have foreheads that jut out like we do.

Yea her forehead is not dominant at all. It’s actually slanted giving her head a pin like shape. You can see what I’m talking about in the photo comparison. The imposter cheeks are further out ahead than her forehead. That is a immediate red flag.

View attachment 333464View attachment 333465
She’s clearly Nigerian or West African. I never got the dumb people who are screeching about colorism, the root stock and the purest breed of the Samaale race are black as coal. You can grade nobility in Somalia by how dark they are, all the boqors and sultans are dhuxul

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
Bro, she looks really Somali (ethnically). Get off this weird idea that Somalis has a certain looks. She looks really Somali. Sometimes I question did this bleaching epidermic ruined our perception of how we view each other. We all come in all features. Weird thread.

Bro, she looks really Somali (ethnically). Get off this weird idea that Somalis has a certain looks. She looks really Somali. Sometimes I question did this bleaching epidermic ruined our perception of how we view each other. We all come in all features. Weird thread.
Nothing about skin color, she’s clearly west African. Just like I can clock a Russian from an Irish person, you can clock a Nigerian from a Somali.

It's not a big deal. Why are the twitter folks so militant :deadpeter:
You got somalis claiming yemen or egypt, they don't chimp out and talk about facial type
True there are some Somalis who live in Nigeria and Western Africa, so if she was a lost garre that won’t be a crime for her to claim Somali, but to lie about your ancestors is a sin.

as for Yemen that isn’t a problem, but unless her grandfather was an azhari from Somalia she’s sinning.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
Nothing about skin color, she’s clearly west African. Just like I can clock a Russian from an Irish person, you can clock a Nigerian from a Somali.

Did she admitted she’s west African? or did that statement came from your ass? Whether she admitted she’s west African or not; the replies proves we’re self haters thanks to comment like this. This isn’t how we address by calling people ugly Just cause you want them to look in a certain way. She looks really Somali (ethnically speaking btw).

Did you also forget we have diverse looks?
We can appear lighter and darker and medium brown? Yeah I guess not. According to your perception.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Has nothing to do with that at all, she isn’t Somali and lying about your heritage is a sin.

She looks somali, you lot are just willfully blind man. @Burqad I know you would recognise her as somali in real life.
Face shape is wrong plus she lacks the red undertone that Somalis have, she’s west African.

I remember I saw one of her tweets saying it was from hawiye but she deleted it, anyway it could be mixed
Even though you are dangling red FKD meat in front of me I won’t go for it.