Nigerian takes a picture with Somali flag, some stupid people defend her

True there are some Somalis who live in Nigeria and Western Africa, so if she was a lost garre that won’t be a crime for her to claim Somali, but to lie about your ancestors is a sin.

as for Yemen that isn’t a problem, but unless her grandfather was an azhari from Somalia she’s sinning.
Yh. But icl we got bigger fish to fry rn. Twitter is finished tho, peoole gotta hop off it

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My point was direct comparisons cannot be made without ensuring that all extraneous variables such as differing cameras angles in this case, are controlled for. Not to "blame".

You heeded my advice and that's the end of this conversation. I refuse to continue engaging with a nasty racist who enjoys feigning ignorance like yourself.

Honestly speaking, she doesn’t look Somali, or at least purely Somali. I wouldn’t be surprised if she has 30%+ Bantu DNA. And why are they generalizing? It’s literally like 20 incel accounts hating on her.

I think it's the hairstyle if you had a hijab on her she would look like normal somali auntie.
IMG_0950.jpeg

I don’t care about the hairstyle she just doesn’t have a Somali face

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement, T-Y16897 Arabi
You think this chick doesn’t look Somali? God I pray the day a miskiin raxanweyn girl drops a flag/the face comparison. There will be a bigger chimp out than 1991

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
You think this chick doesn’t look Somali? God I pray the day a miskiin raxanweyn girl drops a flag/the face comparison. There will be a bigger chimp out than 1991
What will happen, she will be a random ethnic somali among the rest. Contrary to the popular belief, beesha JW have their own clans or are sheegads in the souths for ethnic somali clans for protection. No mixing occured.

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement, T-Y16897 Arabi
What will happen, she will be a random ethnic somali among the rest. Contrary to the popular belief, beesha JW have their own clans or are sheegads in the souths for ethnic somali clans for protection. No mixing occured.
I had a binge consuming Raxanweyn media few weeks ago & at least half their population looked different from most Somalis and I might be generous by saying half. I can show you the videos if you’re curious

I had a binge consuming Raxanweyn media few weeks ago & at least half their population looked different from most Somalis and I might be generous by saying half. I can show you the videos if you’re curious
I know RX are a confederation but most don't look different from other Somalis.

self hatred and Anti-blackness strikes again.

Even if she doesn’t look classically Somali, she still fits into the diverse looks you find amongst Somalis. But isn’t it telling that if a very light skin ME looking Somali girl was to post the flag and the face no one would bat an eyelid. She’ll get praise for looking Arab but people would still respect her Somalinimo and would still understand that whilst she doesn’t have a classical look she does still fit in the range of Somali faces that we have. Our diversity is only celebrated when it’s a light skin individual.

Somalis have people with wider faces and feature, we have people with 4A-4C hair and you find them in EVERY tribe. How does that girl look much different to Deni who probably doesn’t have a drop of Somali Bantu blood? I’m sure she’s pure ethnic Somali and probably hails from a major tribe.