Nobel Prize Laureates (Jew vs Muslim)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't Muslims feel ashamed that the main thing coming out of the Muslim world are madrassas and refugees. Only 3 Muslims (4 if you accept Ahmadis) are Nobel Prize Laureates. Jews have won 34 Nobel Prizes in Chemistry alone. Bear in mind also that there are about roughly 15 million Jews on earth compared with 1.6bn Muslims (a figure Muslims like to boast about.) I have my explanations for this but I'd be curious to hear what are yours.

Something is wrong with the muslims. I dont know but we are in a phase of ignorance. I dont see any famous muslim scientist right know. Back in the golden age , there is used to be tonnes of famous muslim scientists.Now , you dont find any anymore. Something is wrong with the our mentality. Something is just wrong.

M

Moravia

Most of the 1.8 billion muslims are very poor and uneducated. So it's an unfair comparison.

Most of the 1.8 billion muslims are very poor and uneducated. So it's an unfair comparison.

If we were say 10% of all Muslims are educated then that would still amount to over 160 million. So no, it's not an unfair comparison.

Ashkenazi Jews have the highest average IQ of any ethnic group in the world. The average IQ's of most Muslim nations are quite low. IQ is primarily determined by genetics.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Thawban - radhiallahu 'anhu - the freed slave of the Prophet sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam. He related that the Messenger of Allah said: "The nations are about to call each other and set upon you, just as diners set upon food." It was said: "Will it be because of our small number that day?" He said: "Rather, on that day you will be many, but you will be like foam, like the foam on the river. And Allah will remove the fear of you from the hearts of your enemies and will throw wahn (weakness) into your hearts." Someone said: "O Messenger of Allah! What is wahn?" He said: "Love of the world and the hatred for death."
Sahih: Related by Abu Dawud (no. 4297), Ibn 'Asakirin in Tarikh Dimashq (2/97/8) and others. It was authenticated by Al-Albani in As-Sahihah (no. 958)

http://sunnahonline.com/library/con...in-the-light-of-the-prophecies-of-the-prophet

IIn the west, people try innovate and bring new ideas. They try to find cure for diseases and try discover new things. As for ths muslim countries, they simple dont care. They dont try to find solutions for the problems the society is facing. For example a university in the west is trying to build a device that will enable people who cant walk to walk without weelchair and so making their life easier. This will help them being more dependant and they get more into the society. But you wont find long term solution for these issues back in developing countries. Not only muslim countries are having this problem, but all the developing countries are having these problems due to poverty.

Last edited:

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
Thawban - radhiallahu 'anhu - the freed slave of the Prophet sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam. He related that the Messenger of Allah said: "The nations are about to call each other and set upon you, just as diners set upon food." It was said: "Will it be because of our small number that day?" He said: "Rather, on that day you will be many, but you will be like foam, like the foam on the river. And Allah will remove the fear of you from the hearts of your enemies and will throw wahn (weakness) into your hearts." Someone said: "O Messenger of Allah! What is wahn?" He said: "Love of the world and the hatred for death."
Sahih: Related by Abu Dawud (no. 4297), Ibn 'Asakirin in Tarikh Dimashq (2/97/8) and others. It was authenticated by Al-Albani in As-Sahihah (no. 958)

http://sunnahonline.com/library/con...in-the-light-of-the-prophecies-of-the-prophet

War cadaankan claimed that he prayed to demon spirits? I stopped right there.

281.gif

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
In the west, people try innovate and bring new ideas. They try to find cure for diseases and try discover new things. As for ths muslim countries, they simple dont care. They dont try to find solutions for the problems the society is facing. For example a university in the west is trying to build a device that will enable people who cant walk to walk without weelchair and so making their life eas
It probably has to do with the overly focus on the next life. Why care about this world when there is another world promised to you which is infinitely better in every aspect?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
IIn the west, people try innovate and bring new ideas. They try to find cure for diseases and try discover new things. As for ths muslim countries, they simple dont care. They dont try to find solutions for the problems the society is facing. For example a university in the west is trying to build a device that will enable people who cant walk to walk without weelchair and so making their life easier. This will help them being more dependant and they get more into the society. But you wont find long term solution for these issues back in developing countries. Not only muslim countries are having this problem, but all the developing countries are having these problems due to poverty.
Who controls those third world countries & who propped up these dictators? Who created these weapons? Who benefits from their sale? War is big business, who benefits? America & Europe are in debt, to whom if they're the riches in the world.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
It probably has to do with the overly focus on the next life. Why care about this world when there is another world promised to you which is infinitely better in every aspect?
I guess that explains why Muslims had a caliphate for the pass 1300 & odd years, till it ended in 1920's, how do you explain that, oh let's not forget the European Renaissance.

http://www.twf.org/Library/Renaissance.html

Interesting...

I think it got more to do with tradition then religion. A good muslim may think this way that if i find a cure for a particular disease i might get reward whenever someone get cured.so i think it got to do more that we are not more open minded when it comes for science. People concentrate more on social issues than education.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Mooslim are stupid because they only read the Quran and when you're not reading the Quran you are judging and when you're not judging you are blowing something up.

Status
Not open for further replies.