Norwegian politician sodomized by Somali refugee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something is not right about this whole damn story....
Deported? If this or any of these degenerates, pedos, you name it, think they can go around and try this out in Somalia, then I hope they get caught and given a bullet straight to their temple, no mercy.

While I don't condone rape or any sort of violence, Europe is fucking doomed. They letting in millions of savages and they men softer than Charmin. Liberalism turned Vikings into these niggas.

Jecliyaa

:hemad:

How can a society survive if its men are so weak and spineless?

May Somali men never be reduced to such a pathetic state. Ameen

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
if people like Abdi Johnson had their way the Bantus of Africa would flood our country after our inevitable unification and economic miracle.

Liberals have brain damage. He feels bad for the man who raped him. He feels guilty that he was deported.

Europe has gone to shit and it has been taken over by Muslim barbarians.

if people like Abdi Johnson had their way the Bantus of Africa would flood our country after our inevitable unification and economic miracle.

He would. He's admitted it. AbdiJohnson laughs at rape victims and he mocks Somali women for "not being good enough" for him. He's the exact opposite of a pro-Somali and a pathetic excuse for a human being

He would. He's admitted it. AbdiJohnson laughs at rape victims and he mocks Somali women for "not being good enough" for him. He's the exact opposite of a pro-Somali and a pathetic excuse for a human being

Yes I know that Bengali guy who was raped so that is why I was laughing. We had beef. I am free to laugh.

Somali women from Somalia are too good for me which is why I would love to have one as my wife but I prefer a gay relationship with a Somali man.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I would love to have one as my wife but I prefer a gay relationship with a Somali man.
tumblr_n6m8q9SvYb1tdbd3jo1_r2_400.gif

Real quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending