Norwegian politician sodomized by Somali refugee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
How come animals don't rape each other? it only exist in the human mind
Off-topic as f*ck, but I'm sure Bottlenosed dolphins (male) are known for going around in cliques gangbanging the females.
The more you know, if you're out and about swimming and there's a ton of them in the water.. Is ilaaliya
I'm on about dolphins here, I don't condone rape.

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
I've heard that Dolphins are horny creatures, male dolphins even do each other

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Can married couples rape each other? I got this question from a novel where the husband supposedly has forceful relations with the wife, is that considered rape and vice versas, but everyone said its rape, but I think it's more like abuse

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Can married couples rape each other? I got this question from a novel where the husband supposedly has forceful relations with the wife, is that considered rape?
Yes a husband can rape his wife. It is a crime. If she says NO it means NO.

But some men think it's romantic to man handle their wives. Pricks.

Can married couples rape each other? I got this question from a novel where the husband supposedly has forceful relations with the wife, is that considered rape and vice versas, but everyone said its rape, but I think it's more like abuse
Rape each other how? A women can't rape a man its redicilous

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Rape each other how? A women can't rape a man its redicilous
Tell that to the infamous truck driver who was raped by his secret wife. She thought she was his only wife. Then out comes the you know what. The truck driver was taken by ambulance. :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I'm sure it's called marital rape or some shit, could be both? If he forces himself onto her and she doesn't want to that's surely rape, no?

Some Muslim countries like Brunei don't consider that as rape @Suki-Reiko
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All credit goes to Sheikh Google.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
UACUrYh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending