Norwegian politician sodomized by Somali refugee

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Why every embarrassing thread / comment about Somali people must be made by Ethiopian who is claiming to be Somali ?

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.
I gonna assume this is fake, RT is a propaganda outlet that is trying to make Europe look weak during the Refugee crisis. I cant find any other source via google of this event. The Somali guy isnt even named, he would be if he was jailed and deported.

I gonna assume this is fake, RT is a propaganda outlet that is trying to make Europe look weak during the Refugee crisis. I cant find any other source via google of this event. The Somali guy isnt even named, he would be if he was jailed and deported.
The most embarrassing is the Somalis who are taking these trolls seriously and keep commenting till it became popular thread

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist

LOL That was my initial thought! However, I did some researching and it turns out to be true unfortunately... The name of the victim is Karsten Nordal Hauken and if you search it on google, you'll get various news outlets sharing the same story as RT. I do agree though that RT is a tendentious and propagandist medium that rarely criticizes it's own fascist leader, let alone covers news about Russia.

The victim however could very well be lying about being allegedly raped because the Somali refugee protested his innocence and claimed he had been enjoying a consensual relationship with Mr. Hauken. Could that be the reason he's feeling guilty? Who knows....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending