Not gonna lie....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I'm curious to try it, but since I don't drink normal caano, I wonder if it would appeal to me..

They're pretty chill people. My mom gets mistakenly approached by them, on the other hand, one of my bros and I get the Indian thing.
You should drink more caano in general unless you're spending a lot of time in the sun, to get enough vitamin D. If you want to drink caano geel best make sure it's fresh, it tastes the best when it's been milked the same day.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I switched out caano with reg drinks long ago, maybe that's why I peaked at 5'11 :yloezpe:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I'm taller than almost all females I come across (or the same height for some) except the ocassional WNBA players. Seen this woman on the train that was like a head taller :yloezpe: :4uzpnkt:

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I switched out caano with reg drinks long ago, maybe that's why I peaked at 5'11 :yloezpe:
You should have continued to drink it, I ended up at 6'2.
tumblr_nv7ipoeuiW1tba4vlo1_500.gif

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Ragrets, I'm gonna make sure the future kids learn from my mistake, syyyykeee they ain't getting taller than me f*ck that :ftw9nwa:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
my niggas your height is internally dependent on growth plate fusion. when and how they fuse comes down to genetics, sleep (which most of you don't get and never got enough of), caloric intake, and yeah vitamins and minerals. the actual amount of calcium you need has been grossly overestimated and a few heads of kale are usually enough to make sure you reach your potential.

it's actually damn near impossible for someone on even a crappy diet to not reach their full potential because of how fortified our foods are.

but yo one thing I've noticed is that Somali people don't fuse until like 25 for some fucked up reason. And I'm not talking about the spinal collumn which all niggas have fusing at 25 for that last 2cm or so of height. I mean even their femurs and shit are still open well after high-school. Prolly explains why our people are such giants in the diaspora.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
tfw grew over 4 inches since high-school

but i got the femur of a 6'3 nigga and the tibia of a 5'5 nigga :ivers:

and the wingspan of an nba point guard :ivers:

tfw grew over 4 inches since high-school

but i got the femur of a 6'3 nigga and the tibia of a 5'5 nigga :ivers:

and the wingspan of an nba point guard :ivers:
wallahi I entered high school (15-16) I was like 176,5 cm tall with a 187.5 cm wingspan. My arms and legs were hella long but my torso was short so whenever I sat I looked like a midget:pachah1:

Status
Not open for further replies.