Not gonna lie....

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
You should drink more caano in general unless you're spending a lot of time in the sun, to get enough vitamin D. If you want to drink caano geel best make sure it's fresh, it tastes the best when it's been milked the same day.

Caano is disgusting. I can't even have it in cereal or tea, I get lalabo. Don't worry, tho, I compensate for it.

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Caano is disgusting. I can't even have it in cereal or tea, I get lalabo. Don't worry, tho, I compensate for it.
I can't believe what I'm reading, a somali who hates caano?! I have caano in everything, the food I cook(coconut caano in curry), my shah and my protein shakes. It's the drink of life and it tastes so good.
:lawd:

VixR

Veritas
I can't believe what I'm reading, a somali who hates caano?! I have caano in everything, the food I cook(coconut caano in curry), my shah and my protein shakes. It's the drink of life and it tastes so good.
:lawd:
I've heard this sentiment before, believe me lok I have something else to tell you, but you're gonna have to sit down first, OK?

I don't like hileb, either. :eek:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
my nigga my license still has my 16 year old height at 169 cm f*ck you mean :sheed:

when a cop pulls me over he's gonna be expecting a legit midget :sheed:

AND THAT WAS WITH SHOES AHLIEEEE :sheed:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
:faysalwtf:
You vegan?!

veganism is probably the best way to go for most somali people in the diaspora. or at least something close to it. whole grains and vegetables were probably the staple parts of our diet in the first place. all these exogenous hormoes pumped into meat i'm sure has horrifying affect on our lifestyle.

personally i've cut down on meat substantially, and most days are pretty much vegan days. no acne to speak of and my timoo is luscious :diddyswag:

i mean you gotta supplement vitamins like b12 and zinc but that's not too bad

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
veganism is probably the best way to go for most somali people in the diaspora. or at least something close to it. whole grains and vegetables were probably the staple parts of our diet in the first place. all these exogenous hormoes pumped into meat i'm sure has horrifying affect on our lifestyle.

personally i've cut down on meat substantially, and most days are pretty much vegan days. no acne to speak of and my timoo is luscious :diddyswag:

i mean you gotta supplement vitamins like b12 and zinc but that's not too bad
I agree with you there that most of the food we eat is pumped full of hormones that's why I usually eat meat, fish and poultry from trusted suppliers, also here in Sweden we have some of the most regulated foods in the world.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
We can't all live this reer nobel life where the guvment supports our educational endeavours and our food isn't poisoned by shaydaamo :mjcry:

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
We can't all live this reer nobel life where the guvment supports our educational endeavours and our food isn't poisoned by shaydaamo :mjcry:
At least you don't live in the banana republic called USA, with mystery meat in their hamburgers.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.