nothing makes me happy anymore

Bari

Garabsare
I wouldn’t know how to approach this for a female, but I don’t aim for happiness, it’s a never ending pursuit. A lot of our stress is related to fear of the future.Live in the present abaayo,and try to appreciate what you have.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Another hobby i have is collecting and purchasing card. The cards i purchase are pokemon or yugioh cards and then reselling them. How you can find them is htting up garage sells and goodwills or even facebook market place and craiglist.
Yeah I do the same but with Lego cars I buy them cheap then resell them for massive profit cause they really expensive and valuable but I think that is more of a boys hobby than a girls.

Aseer

VIP
@Wonyluvr
-try getting a job at a somali Cafe it's easy to get into and it's fun and interesting eavesdropping what the adeers are talking about they talk about crazy experiences that you can recycle those stories to tell to people that can easily help you make friends and grow your social circle
(Have caution if your gonna work at a somali Cafe cause some of the adeers will be pervs)

- Learn how to apply henna one of my sisters do it as a hobby and a pastime and it's very fun and relaxing and recently she turned it into a side hustle applying henna for somali women you can do the same too having fun and making 💰 🤑.

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
@Wonyluvr
-try getting a job at a somali Cafe it's easy to get into and it's fun and interesting eavesdropping what the adeers are talking about they talk about crazy experiences that you can recycle those stories to tell to people that can easily help you make friends and grow your social circle
(Have caution if your gonna work at a somali Cafe cause some of the adeers will be pervs)

- Learn how to apply henna one of my sisters do it as a hobby and a pastime and it's very fun and relaxing and recently she turned it into a side hustle applying henna for somali women you can do the same too having fun and making 💰 🤑.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wonyluvr

Womanist♀
VIP
@Wonyluvr

the henna idea is genuinely so good

Aseer

VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Probably do, I assume they are around since many somali adeers go to places like that to wind down and rant and whine with their other friends about how miserable their life is or just chat about some other weird topics or politics etc. etc. And there's always that one guy who has thr craziest stories and thoughts :mjlol: they are angels on the streets but different people when they in the cafe.