Not open for further replies.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Yeah we had one promiscuous chick in middle school with a dope fiend father

Just ignored her :francis:

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
Loool I actually follow that insta page but yo that's disgusting. I don't feel sorry for her tho. She probably sent it to her man. Trust no nigga that tells u to sent provocative vids or pics of urself.

:ohreally:We are classy girls, don't get it twisted babe

You are not, in brum you can't tell hoe apart from non hoe, they all wear hijab at least other places they take it off

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
Why is she sexually abusing a banana for?:drakelaugh: I feel bad for her because the Somali community will never let her forget this mistake and she will be known as the girl who had oral relation with a banana online or the banana girl.:wow: I hope she stays strong and learns from her mistakes. We have all made foolish mistakes in our past. God knows the foolish ish I have done in my past. :ohlord:Even yesterday I have done something stupid.:snoop:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
Why is she sexually abusing a banana for?:drakelaugh: I feel bad for her because the Somali community will never let her forget this mistake and she will be known as the girl who had oral relation with a banana online or the banana girl.:wow: I hope she stays strong and learns from her mistakes. We have all made foolish mistakes in our past. God knows the foolish ish I have done in my past. :ohlord:Even yesterday I have done something stupid.:snoop:
the good thing about our mistakes when we were younger is that we couldnt make them in front of thousands of ppl :ohlord:

She looks 13 you are such a sicko @AbdiJohnson what are we suppose to do with this now?

Sure she's 13.

I don't understand why people come into threads that they don't agree with.

It clearly says NSFW and it clearly says what's going on. If you don't like to see it, simply don't post. What's with the constant complaining?

Yannie

the good thing about our mistakes when we were younger is that we couldnt make them in front of thousands of ppl :ohlord:
I know we are so lucky for real. I can picture it now a young ,smooth skin baby Tramo roaming the streets with his friends wearing all pink. Oh, the shame and don't try to deny this ,you have a pair pink jeans in your closet that have not seen the light of day ever since. You thought you were gangsta didn't you wearing that pink uniform.:damn::jcoleno:

Tramo

I know we are so lucky for real. I can picture it now a young ,smooth skin baby Tramo roaming the streets with his friends wearing all pink. Oh, the shame and don't try to deny this ,you have a pair pink jeans in your closet that have not seen the light of day ever since. You thought you were gangsta didn't you wearing that pink uniform.:damn::jcoleno:
:damn:

how did u know. is it the cam'ron avatar

Tramo

Diiipseetttt ... Juelz Santana > cam'ron
tumblr_mkpca4TLvO1rscbg5o1_500.gif

Yannie

:damn:

how did u know. is it the cam'ron avatar

Yes , the killa cam dp lead me to that conclusion. I can't believe that guys use to try to dress head to toe pink :susp:. SMH , But cam' ron had some great summer anthems. Youngins now a days are listening to "rappers" who mumble and make grunting noises in their songs and wear dresses on their albums. :williamswtf:

Below par head skills. And what the f*ck was that awkward tongue flick at the beginning? Definitely needs more practice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts