NSFW: Hijabi getting FREAKY with a banana

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seoul

. . .
Loool I actually follow that insta page but yo that's disgusting. I don't feel sorry for her tho. She probably sent it to her man. Trust no nigga that tells u to sent provocative vids or pics of urself.
@DiricLover @Seoul that instagram page says brum. :sass1:

both ya'll from there. :sass1:

however, i'll keep my thoughts to myself and say no more. :sass1:
:ohreally:We are classy girls, don't get it twisted babe

VixR

Veritas
Not as bad as I thought it was gonna be going by the comments here tbh.

I am relieved :ftw9nwa:

Honestly, this is not far a leap from eating cheeries with stems and tying the stem knots using your tongue to practice kissing technique, and for the guys, how to eat a girl out, which is something we used to do in middle school a lot a lot.

Ppl will record anything nowadays:uCkf6mf:

Ol girl probably got the beating of her life to reset her brain for giving banana brain. She looks under 18 :uCkf6mf:

waraabe

Your superior
Not as bad as I thought it was gonna be going by the comments here tbh.

I am relieved :ftw9nwa:

Honestly, this is not far a leap from eating cheeries with stems and tying the stem knots using your tongue to practice kissing technique, and for the guys, how to eat a girl out, which is something we used to do in middle school a lot a lot

Ppl will record anything nowadays:uCkf6mf:

Ol girl probably got the beating of her life to reset her brain for banana brain.

what school did you go to :faysalwtf:

VixR

Veritas
what school did you go to :faysalwtf:
Cherries. The fruit.

It was a thing.

But yh, kids out here have sex in the freaking 8th/9th grade. The median age is 16/17 to lose virginity in the US, but a good portion are already active at that age, which is personally wild to think about, but it was apparent.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Bruh f*ck the US

:idontlike:

No morals to speak of

Ain't no wonder donald trump thought he could be president

VixR

Veritas
I think 16/17 is on par with most Western countries. Canada can't be all that different.

9th grade was middle school (7-9) for me, though in some places 9th grade is high school (9-12). My high school = 10-12.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I think 16/17 is on par with most Western countries. Canada can't be all that different.

9th grade was middle school (7-9) for me, though in some places 9th grade is high school (9-12). My high school = 10-12.

It's steeply dropping here

maestro

Cultural revolution
Middle school is like 11-15 year olds. I remember lots of kids being in relationships then. Disney influenced everyone

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
You must've been sheltered, like very sheltered, and this is coming from someone who was sheltered. :lol:

I just didn't go to shitbag schools

But then again I was French immersion and my entire social group was Somali kids from my neighbourhood (who still had their shit together at the time) and rich white kids who didn't devolve until late high school.

I might have just been lucky enough to not be around scrubs until I had a solid view of life and what I wanted our of it.

But once grade 11 kicked in obviously I saw the qashin of the world :manny:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Also we had genuine sex ed and the very first lesson was Aids

Prolly spooked the f*ck out of most of them :reallymaury:

VixR

Veritas
I just didn't go to shitbag schools

But then again I was French immersion and my entire social group was Somali kids from my neighbourhood (who still had their shit together at the time) and rich white kids who didn't devolve until late high school.

I might have just been lucky enough to not be around scrubs until I had a solid view of life and what I wanted our of it.

But once grade 11 kicked in obviously I saw the qashin of the world :manny:
I didn't go to a shit school, not on paper anyway, but who knows. I have nothing else to compare it to.

We had sex ed at several points, in the sixth grade, and then again more in depth in high school, but you have to get ur parents to sign a permission slip. My parents refused so I never went to either of them. They sat us down themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts