• Total voters
Saka 🔥

kkkk man city monster team nobody can’t touch them
I did not know wolves sold that baby oil merchant he always scores against city

Premier League Football GIF by Prime Video

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Arsenal marginally was the better team today, the 4 subs changed the game slightly. An average performance, the attack was subpar today, GJ was good.

Anyway, Nketiah should not see the starting lineup anytime soon, he was horrible. I don’t know what Nelson has done to Arteta but let the man play. He even convinced him to stay after trying to leave this summer. We have a competent winger and he doesn’t start. Very odd.

Another player who shouldn’t start is Jorginho, Parteys råpe allegations are keeping him on the bench, fück sake. Gabriel Jesus should always play centrally, but I doubt this will happen until Saka comes back. Havertz is a CF, should only be a sub.

The attack isn’t working due to wrong players starting or the right players being played out of position.

Based

VIP
Why are you guys so calm?

Arsenal 1-0 City

WE DID IT 😭😭😭😭😭😭 WE FINALLY DID IT. 😭 20 long years since our last league title and i can say WE’RE WINNING THE LEAGUE

Declan Rice, best defensive midfielder in world football. Saliba, best defender the world has seen since peak Virgil Van Dijk, Martinelli just incredible. The whole team HATS off to you all. WE’RE WINNING THE TREBLE

Why are you guys so calm?

Arsenal 1-0 City

WE DID IT 😭😭😭😭😭😭 WE FINALLY DID IT. 😭 20 long years since our last league title and i can say WE’RE WINNING THE LEAGUE

Declan Rice, best defensive midfielder in world football. Saliba, best defender the world has seen since peak Virgil Van Dijk, Martinelli just incredible. The whole team HATS off to you all. WE’RE WINNING THE TREBLE
Haaland was shit without KDB he can only score penalties or tap in

City lineup was shit. Play ake in stones position and put on doku on the lw. Keep bernardo on the right with walker. City need to step it up. Always playing like idiots the beginning of the season.

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
Arsenal marginally was the better team today, the 4 subs changed the game slightly. An average performance, the attack was subpar today, GJ was good.

Anyway, Nketiah should not see the starting lineup anytime soon, he was horrible. I don’t know what Nelson has done to Arteta but let the man play. He even convinced him to stay after trying to leave this summer. We have a competent winger and he doesn’t start. Very odd.

Another player who shouldn’t start is Jorginho, Parteys råpe allegations are keeping him on the bench, fück sake. Gabriel Jesus should always play centrally, but I doubt this will happen until Saka comes back. Havertz is a CF, should only be a sub.

The attack isn’t working due to wrong players starting or the right players being played out of position.
City nullified us this way last year, they played defensive, Arteta has sacrificed our fluidity for defensive solidarity this season, will continue to churn out games, I hope we either get Tony or Neto this January window.

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
I can’t believe there’s fans already calling for artetas head after a draw
Deluded cunts the bunch of them, you can question his tactics and how he manages games, this guy who brought us back from irrelevancy, people should have some common sense.

Based

VIP
Sevilla 1-2 Arsenal

If we win our next two games (Sevilla H, Lens H) we will automatically win the group. Tomiyasu, Jesus, Martinelli and Rice were superb. Raya again tonight was incredibly shaky. Odegaard was just terrible i think he is on his period and should get some rest.

I forgot to comment when we drew to Chelshit because i was upset but it is what it is. Coyg