OFFICIAL ARSENAL THREAD 23/24!

Who will win the 2023/2024 season?

• Total voters
City have dropped points in three consecutive games… If we win at Anfield on the 23rd, i’ll be super confident we can win the league. This is a golden opportunity to kickstart our dynasty and forget about the bottlejob from last season. We’re the best team in the world and i say that with chest.

I’ll be back as we play Luton tomorrow.
Wallahi I am a Chelsea fan myself I just want man city not to win the league, but nigga this is the time of year that city go on a crazy run arsenal have to do a madness and they can’t take the foot of the gas pedal like they did last year when they where 8 points ahead and chocked it.

Btw man city where robbed by that ref in the last minutes of that Tottenham vs Man city match

Unai Emery doing a madness at Aston villa, hopefully Chelsea can make top 4.
1701726157748.png

Last edited:

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
Wallahi I am a Chelsea fan myself I just want man city not to win the league, but nigga this is the time of year that city go on a crazy run arsenal have to do a madness and they can’t take the foot of the gas pedal like they did last year when they where 8 points ahead and chocked it.

Btw man city where robbed by that ref in the last minutes of that Tottenham vs Man city match
Next time that refs goes to gulf, his getting beheaded. :lolbron:

Based

VIP
Subax wanagsan Arsenal fans 🤣🤣🤣 i forgot to visit the thread last night but damn what a game.

5 points clear of liverpool
6 points clear of City

City play Aston Villa today without rodri. We will be there inshallah. Enjoy your day gunners. We winning this title
IMG_2764.jpeg

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
Subax wanagsan Arsenal fans 🤣🤣🤣 i forgot to visit the thread last night but damn what a game.

5 points clear of liverpool
6 points clear of City

City play Aston Villa today without rodri. We will be there inshallah. Enjoy your day gunners. We winning this titleView attachment 306314
that shit is hilarious
What a last minute winner! But niggas couldn’t even break down a relegation battling team who parked the bus!
they also draw with Liverpool, we won none the less, we only went up levels after the second half.

Based

VIP
CITY LOST! I smell it the barclays beckons for us. We aint won this shit since the fall of rome was a distant memory.

Enjoy your ebenings hhhh
IMG_2763.jpeg

Based

VIP
We’ve been dominating them but we’ve also been really indecisive in the final third. We got to fix up second half man. This is unacceptable.

Aston villa 5 points clear of City and 2 points off league leaders Liverpool, 442 making a comeback in football madness!

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
Dont think this team winning PL or Champions league . maybe we get lucky with some signings transfer window, Lucky we even got all 3 points at Lutton

Based

VIP
Dont think this team winning PL or Champions league . maybe we get lucky with some signings transfer window, Lucky we even got all 3 points at Lutton
I still believe we will. Believe sxb. January window will save our season. I don’t know who we should sign but Arteta knows best

Trending

Latest posts