OFFICIAL SOMALILAND PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS 2024 THREAD

Who will become the 6th President of Somaliland?

• Abdirahman Mohamed Abdullahi (Cirro) - WADDANI

• Musa Bihi Abdi - KULMIYE

• Faysal Cali Waraabe - UCID

Results are only viewable after voting.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Why? Reer PL could learn a thing or two about 1m1v presidential elections. We’re showing you guys the way View attachment 345196

@berberaboy66

You must be a kid still, never heard any old school isaaq dare say that knowing it's SYL a majerten invention who created democracy in 1960 as the first African nation to hold peaceful transfer of power.

But I hope PL don't repeat the same democratic system that has failed all Africa unless it's crafted with heavy local characteristics like China did with communism crafting it to suit their local culture.

By the way I am a neo traditionalist and believe in local systems nor crafting foreign ideas or even crafting foreign systems to local characteristics.

As Puntland we need more pioneers like the past who can craft a system that all Africa can copy like we did in 1960s with democracy.

@berberaboy66

You must be a kid still, never heard any old school isaaq dare say that knowing it's SYL a majerten invention who created democracy in 1960 as the first African nation to hold peaceful transfer of power.

But I hope PL don't repeat the same democratic system that has failed all Africa unless it's crafted with heavy local characteristics like China did with communism crafting it to suit their local culture.

By the way I am a neo traditionalist and believe in local systems nor crafting foreign ideas or even crafting foreign systems to local characteristics.

As Puntland we need more pioneers like the past who can craft a system that all Africa can copy like we did in 1960s with democracy.
Holding regular and timely elections is a huge part of democracy. Somaliland never holds elections on time. They gave the president a 2 year ‘extension’ in 2022 and they gave their guurti a 5 year extension lol. Their 2 most recent parliamentary elections had like 16 years between them. The only place where elections are always held on time without extensions is PL where they are held on Jan 8th of every election year.

Holding regular and timely elections is a huge part of democracy. Somaliland never holds elections on time. They gave the president a 2 year ‘extension’ in 2022 and they gave their guurti a 5 year extension lol. Their 2 most recent parliamentary elections had like 16 years between them. The only place where elections are always held on time without extensions is PL where they are held on Jan 8th of every election year.
Cry Crying GIF by COQINU

The only place where elections are always held on time without extensions is PL where they are held on Jan 8th of every election year.
You mean elders selected their MPs like in Xamar federal state so called e(s)elections they hoild in the airport every 4 years kkk 😂

Adeer we're having our 6th 1p1v in few weeks now while your so called country can't decide on how to hold a public elections 😀

You mean elders selected their MPs like in Xamar federal state so called e(s)elections they hoild in the airport every 4 years kkk 😂

Adeer we're having our 6th 1p1v in few weeks now while your so called country can't decide on how to hold a public elections 😀
You mean your country since nobody recognizes your tribal enclave. Wiilka madow ee Saalax layidhahdo is there representing you in the airport container. Make sure he takes meeting minutes like a good secretary for his boss Hamze Lugodheere
50 cent laughing GIF

You mean your country since nobody recognizes your tribal enclave. Wiilka madow ee Saalax layidhahdo is there representing you in the airport container. Make sure he takes meeting minutes like a good secretary for his boss Hamze Lugodheere
50 cent laughing GIF
That "tribal enclave" is doing 10x better than your non functioning state that only exist in Xamar and protected by foreign troops. :mjlol:

If you got nothing to type back to me don't do it cuz I don't like stupid qabayled bs comments. :)

That "tribal enclave" is doing 10x better than your non functioning state that only exist in Xamar and protected by foreign troops. :mjlol:

If you got nothing to type back to me don't do it cuz I don't like stupid qabayled bs comments. :)
Give me a break kid and stop the hypocracy. You don’t like the truth that is your problem.

What truth you just typed some qashin bs and you can't admit that Somaliland with all the faults it got, it's 10x better than what exists in so called "Somalia" :)
You are entitled to your own opinion, but that doesn’t make it fact. Somaliland is part of Somalia. If you can manage to secure recognition then I’ll be the first to admit it no longer is. Very simple.

Gathering of 100 random odays in a tent can't be called an election 😂😂

Trending

Latest posts