OFFICIAL SOMALILAND PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS 2024 THREAD

Who will become the 6th President of Somaliland?

• Abdirahman Mohamed Abdullahi (Cirro) - WADDANI

• Musa Bihi Abdi - KULMIYE

• Faysal Cali Waraabe - UCID

Results are only viewable after voting.
Why not? Do you think election means you have to get to some random number of people voting?
The conventional election process involves people voting for someone and not group of odayaal handpicking among themselves, so you can compare it to that of sland only when there is 1m1v

You actually do. They control your airspace and they prevented you from selling your sea lol. They even forced Dahabshiil, a SL company to remove SL references on their platform kkkk
Since when Dahabshiil was a state company ?? and none of what you just said ever happened

Nah that's you where you just tried to show how the system in Somalia is somehow "democratic" whjen there isn't even an election in there :drakekidding:
I could care less about that. Point is you are still part of it whether you kick and scream or not. I’m on your side, I’d like to see an independent Somaliland but you haven’t been able to pull it off. Doesn’t seem like you have the capability I guess.

Seems like your mental faculties are in ‘exile’ tbh

If the foreign troops were not in Somalia the FGS wouldn't be there. So really it's just a government in exile. Soon they will be taking their planes and stolen cash making a dash.

You could argue it's a rump state but still I think it's actually a government in exile because of the foreign troops so it doesn't technically control that last remaining territory.

1729103313489.png

But anyway, the situation is not a case of Somaliland being a part of Somalia. The only authority FGS wields is via the US really.

Last edited:
”My shithole is better than your shithole” headasses 🤣 the truth is the average somali knows there is no life for him in any of these failed clanstates, while you diaspora weirdos continue to argue about which one of ur uncles private companies (lets face it thats what clanstates are) is better, ur clansmens livestock are dying and their children are getting assaulted in idp camps

Cheers for another election where life will remain the same for farax iyo xalimo 🥂

If the foreign troops were not in Somalia the FGS wouldn't be there. So really it's just a government in exile. Soon they will be taking their planes and stolen cash making a dash.

You could argue it's a rump state but still I think it's actually a government in exile because of the foreign troops so it doesn't technically control that last remaining territory.

View attachment 345751

But anyway, the situation is not a case of Somaliland being a part of Somalia. The only authority FGS wields is via the US really.
Speaking of foreign troops, Somaliland has its own foreign troop problem in Oog, does it not? They have been there over a year and are heavily armed non-citizens of Somaliland deep within the ‘state’. How does that make SL any different than Somalia? What is SL doing about the problem other than accepting it?

Speaking of foreign troops, Somaliland has its own foreign troop problem in Oog, does it not? They have been there over a year and are heavily armed non-citizens of Somaliland deep within the ‘state’. How does that make SL any different than Somalia? What is SL doing about the problem other than accepting it?
”My shithole is better than your shithole” headasses 🤣 the truth is the average somali knows there is no life for him in any of these failed clanstates, while you diaspora weirdos continue to argue about which one of ur uncles private companies (lets face it thats what clanstates are) is better, ur clansmens livestock are dying and their children are getting assaulted in idp camps

Cheers for another election where life will remain the same for farax iyo xalimo 🥂

This is derailing at this point. No Somaliland and Somalia are not equally shitty so no we shouldn't just share a state. Back to the topic now.

GIF by The Cubby Bear Chicago

No one asked for your qashin comment :)

This is derailing at this point. No Somaliland and Somalia are not equally shitty so no we shouldn't just share a state. Back to the topic now.

GIF by The Cubby Bear Chicago

Lol walaal, ur propaganda is better suited for a white audience. Somali wey istaqana. Your clanstate is poor, you can flex on galmudug or jubbaland, but not puntland. You’re another one of Somalias failed clanstates. High unemployment rates, school enrollment rates, no quality education/healthcare. Weak governance, widespread corruption, heavily dependent on foreign handouts. Half of your youth are running around in Xamar, Nairobi or held hostage by some militamen in Libya. You don’t think I see ur brownstained teeth qabilflag wearing fobs in europe 🤣

You just had the biggest clanwar in Somalia in recent times, leaving half of ur troops locked up in Lascanood. Large swathes of land are out of ur control.

The SL admin is still spending their last dollars on youtube propaganda kkk

Lol walaal, ur propaganda is better suited for a white audience. Somali wey istaqana. Your clanstate is poor, you can flex on galmudug or jubbaland, but not puntland. You’re another one of Somalias failed clanstates. High unemployment rates, school enrollment rates, no quality education/healthcare. Weak governance, widespread corruption, heavily dependent on foreign handouts. Half of your youth are running around in Xamar, Nairobi or held hostage by some militamen in Libya. You don’t think I see ur brownstained teeth qabilflag wearing fobs in europe 🤣

You just had the biggest clanwar in Somalia in recent times, leaving half of ur troops locked up in Lascanood. Large swathes of land are out of ur control.

1729105292740.png

Jealously is killing some people. No wonder you want to derail this thread.
Which is your favourite candidate in this election?

Trending

Latest posts