Older men

Should we play matchmaker and find him a young miskeen one? Lol

Olalala ! Let’s do that.

giphy.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lets factor in corona impacting wedding season. And push it to late this year of 2021.

:icon lol: I'll look through the grapevine for potential candidates in the meantime and we'll reconvene. Lol

Ok sis let me know. I want the best for our boy inquisitive. She has to tick all the boxes and please make sure she is petite and slim. I don’t want him to sue us. :icon lol:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Ok sis let me know. I want the best for our boy inquisitive. She has to tick all the boxes and please make sure she is petite and slim. I don’t want him to sue us. :icon lol:

I'm getting him a BBW with a lot of sass but balanced out with being a culinary maven. I've already hired an attorney.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Run away with me :lawd:

no more bills no more societal pressure no more worries:susp:

we will travel on my sailboat from Toronto, across Atlantic:banderas:

we will swim in the south of France and eat real croissant and beignets with @Saredo....:denzelnigga:

then we take a train to Amsterdam and go on those weird boat street thingies and visit the Anne Frank Museum....:cosbyhmm:
city-of-amsterdam-from-above-prinsengracht-street-cruise-boat-and-DPBJC4.jpg

from there we fly to Egypt and visit all the museums in Alexandria and Cairo, and fly once more to Bosaso and Retire there:westbrookswag:
upload_2020-3-15_18-41-3.jpeg