Older men

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
you lot are some interesting beings
@sophisticate you hold an extremely high level of pure wisdom i want to hold someday
and yes i’m currently writing everything down mentally even tho u skim through these rather interesting literary works, or whatever those long writings that i can’t pay attention to are

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Well not 30+ since I’m over 30, but 45 years of age and older. They like to act like they’re your father.
They are quite insufferable tbh, all posted up at the makhayad pointed at my ripped jeans smh:farole:

So You Agree 20-25 year old geeljires are elite???:silanyosmile:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
@Figo he actually had the secret formula. :fittytousand:

He encouraged me to make my artistry be known.

Sadly, I knew you at 23 (which is still your current age) and when you went by Air Jalaam. Alas, I was largely ignored and brushed aside by your lot. Until one day this 2000s baby came along. :farole:

Thanks for qarxising my age. :mjcry: Suuqa ba iga xirtey.:jcoleno:

Blame those pussies who were scared to approach you like @Abdalla @Abdisamad3 @Grigori Rasputin :kanyeshrug:

As for the youngins I’m not gonna hate on them especially if they got a game.:kanyeshrug: I just like to give Odkac a bit of hard time. :icon e biggrin:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP

Blame those pussies who were scared to approach you like @Abdalla @Abdisamad3 @Grigori Rasputin :kanyeshrug:

As for the youngins I’m not gonna hate on them especially if they got a game.:kanyeshrug: I just like to give Odkac a bit of hard time. :icon e biggrin:
Damn this nigga 23

I’ve noticed you like to give me hard times wlhi :mjlol:

EagerWelloffFlyingfish-size_restricted.gif

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Me 23?:faysalwtf:

My guy can you not read? :drakewtf:

She said “I knew you when you were 23” :draketf:
CONTEXT
“Sadly, I knew you at 23 (which is still your current age) “

One could believe she knew you earlier this year or last year.

nigga chill smoke this shit and relax
giphy.gif

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
CONTEXT
“Sadly, I knew you at 23 (which is still your current age) “

One could believe she knew you earlier this year or last year.

nigga chill smoke this shit and relax
giphy.gif
:drakekidding:

Me and her go way back ninyow we didn’t meet on SS. We actually met on another forum.:damedamn:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

Two of the three have said hello. :gaasdrink: Can't name, names.

Moving on, he's like my pet. I get a chance to feed, cloth and buy him yeezys.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.