ONLF Chairman: We will never compromise on our homeland,history,honor and Somali identity.

I think he OG he said DDS 90% OG
Once Ethiopia collapses every clan will go its own way.
Isaaq …Will take Hawd & Reserve
Dollo, Wardheer, etc ….will go to Harti
Sitti and Gudabirsi lands…will go to Djibouti. Gursum & Bursuk lands could join them
Ogaden will take Dhagaxbuur, Qabridahare, Wardheer, etc
Dagodia, Gare …could join their brethren in Kenya
All Hawiya lands all the way to Harar following the shabelle river…Will join Mogadishu
Jigjiga will be contested by Jaarso, Gudabirsi, Absame, Akisho, Isaaq and even Karanle that has 6 Qabales.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
Proper federalism is needed also galbeed is still very diverse even if ogaden are more in number than the others in region
View attachment 343327
First of all, qabil is very hard to map, second of all that map was somewhat reputable but it is actually a wrong copy... If you look closely it seems like a MX got his hands on it and started scribbling nonesense. Rer isaaq has more of haud. Harti does not control that much in kismayo. Bro Galbeed is 90% og. NFD is 80% OG, Jubaland is full ogaden except for gedo and kismayo. Crazy how this expansion happened in the past 200 years.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
First of all, qabil is very hard to map, second of all that map was somewhat reputable but it is actually a wrong copy... If you look closely it seems like a MX got his hands on it and started scribbling nonesense. Rer isaaq has more of haud. Harti does not control that much in kismayo. Bro Galbeed is 90% og. NFD is 80% OG, Jubaland is full ogaden except for gedo and kismayo. Crazy how this expansion happened in the past 200 years.
Until we get a new map this is all we can go off of bro

CABDULWALI XASAN.

VIP
@CABDULWALI XASAN. Mf what is ur qabil I don’t even know you why are u fallowing me around.. guskeyga Miya rabta
What the hell are you talking about you came up to me first disrespecting me
I didn’t wanted to derail the thread but this Mf @CABDULWALI XASAN. been on my dick every since he became member.., ina futada ka waso ayu raba
f*ck you
His been fallow me around every where I think his peacemaker with different kastumo
God Damn I have never seen someone b*tch as much as you, 6 straight curse filled responses.. towards one message and highlight of your hypocrisy.

Ok peace ✌️ my nigga
Hold on NIGGA I have not seen all the messages you sent, you think you can openly disrespect me then dip after I mention Team Kazoo man fack you

Edit: Excuse my cursing I never curse but serious actions need serious responses.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Sitti and Gudabirsi lands…will go to Djibouti. Gursum & Bursuk lands could join them
All Hawiya lands all the way to Harar following the shabelle river…Will join Mogadishu
Jigjiga will be contested by Jaarso, Gudabirsi, Absame, Akisho, Isaaq and even Karanle that has 6 Qabales.
That will be hellish borders let galbeed just be interim government cause if it gets split up it will be ugly borders

CABDULWALI XASAN.

VIP
What’s keeping galbeed together is Addis Ababa who themselves are been kept together by external forces
Absolutely wrong, that first message of yours you already said that before but that will never happen. Not everyone is as qabilisit as you, you try hiding but its clear. There is no free galbeed without a united and strong somalia. Get that in your head. There is no outcome in which your oromized kin in hararhge are the only ones that unite with somalia. Ridiculous.

somalia will be a better place when people like you have passed 🙏

Absolutely wrong, that first message of yours you already said that before but that will never happen. Not everyone is as qabilisit as you, you try hiding but its clear. There is no free galbeed without a united and strong somalia. Get that in your head. There is no outcome in which your oromized kin in hararhge are the only ones that unite with somalia. Ridiculous.
You’re a langaab in K5. That’s all I have to say. You live only the desert part coloured in cream and even there you share it with other Darood like Harti, Tanade

Yellow, pink and green is Hawiye, Dir, Gardheere Samaale etc lands.

1726772588156.png

CABDULWALI XASAN.

VIP
somalia will be a better place when people like you have passed 🙏
Right their ridiculous @Aseer Stop saying we need a failed interim federalist government, fedralism dosent work with somalis.
You’re a langaab in K5. That’s all I have to say. You live only the desert part coloured in cream and even there you share it with other Darood like Harti, Tanade

Yellow, pink and green is Hawiye, Dir, Gardheere Samaale etc lands.

View attachment 343333
Calling me langaab with a fake map, lol. Just forget about qabil boundaries for a moment. Just a few minutes ago, you were talking like some sort of ethiopian ajnabi dividing up galbeed like some ethiopian nationalist.

See how you didnt respond to the intial post until my quarrel with LibaaxJoore, you wanted the perfect opportunity to spread your anti somaliweyn vision for galbeed. Absolutely disgusting, I would never stoop down to your level. I agree with @Aiman12

Your people are being oromized by oromos, of course you dont care. You come up like a hungry dog whenever galbeed, ogaden and somaliweyn is mentioned. It makes me suspect you are some sort of half oromo karanle.

Wallahi I would rather be langaab with the fake map you gave as long as somalia was united under somaliweyn. But no, niggas like you are out here splitting us up like a opportunistic ethiopian foreigner. Never have I seen someone coon as much as you. All of this is has got to be cuqdad from you, no other reason