ONLF Chairman: We will never compromise on our homeland,history,honor and Somali identity.

@Removed are you OK in the head? Qalaafo is majority Hawiye. Ajuuraan and Gugundhabe live there as majority.

As for Godey, I already made it clear that Ogaden are majority.
ogaden is slightly more in number than the rest it isnt by a large margin

That’s slightly incorrect brother. Ogaden are average size. You have Dir, Hawiye and few other samaale lineages deep in Ethiopia only few miles away from the capital city Addis Ababa. You have to understand Somalis live in other places too besides K5.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
@Removed are you OK in the head? Qalaafo is majority Hawiye. Ajuuraan and Gugundhabe live there as majority.

That’s slightly incorrect brother. Ogaden are average size. You have Dir, Hawiye and few other samaale lineages deep in Ethiopia only few miles away from the capital city Addis Ababa. You have to understand Somalis live in other places too besides K5.
qalaafo is Bahgeri 😀

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
Thats unrealistic brother we arent in pre colonial times anymore technology and culture has advanced since then. also @CABDULWALI XASAN. They are right in some sense that galbeed is way more diverse than being 90% ogaden although ogaden is slightly more in number than the rest it isnt by a large margin and bro I stick to the interim government Idea cause 1st if it joins somalia straight away everyone will suffer from many factors and somalia is also failed state and 2nd @Step a side idea is also unsustainable since clan border demarcations are more delicate and knowing somalis there will be alot of bloodshed during the splitting hence why interim government is best where they implement federalism benefitting all the clans in the region as well as not putting any burdens on the region from immediate unification and over time the region can be absorbed slowly back into somalia.
Yeah the interim government Idea would be the best one if it were to happen while the crooks are in charage of somalia. My vision is that somalia becomes very strong then we can join. If not, then theres no way galbeed will join back to somalia. Also a strong somalia governemtn would completely remove qabil from government and split every region into smaller ones so they dont make a threat to the national government. It will be a centralist government with federalist elements like local elections. There wont be bloodshed if theres a strong somali state. You see how everything regarding somaliweyn requires a strong somali state. Thats why you always see me talking about how somalia needs a better government

Removed

Gif-King
VIP

No its not the admin in Qalaafe is all Ogaden and Madow. Where are the Hawiyes even the Bantus have some representation.

I can show you Ogadens presence in Mustaxil and Feerfeer aswell
qalaafo is Bahgeri 😀
Here is the updated ministers list. I dont think there is a single Karanle or Hawiye minister lol

The same qadaadweyn under an all Ogaden Liyu today think they will take our land tomorrow. Pipe dreams.

No its not the admin in Qalaafe is all Ogaden and Madow. Where are the Hawiyes even the Bantus have some representation.

I can show you Ogadens presence in Mustaxil and Feerfeer aswell

Kkk why do you claim Gugundhabe towns? That’s ceeb bro. Mustaxil gudoomiye is gugundhabe. Feerfer is gugundhabe city. I can show you Karanle in Jigjiga. Does that mean I own the city?

Here is the updated ministers list. I dont think there is a single Karanle or Hawiye minister lol

The same qadaadweyn under an all Ogaden Liyu today think they will take our land tomorrow. Pipe dreams.

You brag about local K5 governmental positions given to you by Addis Ababa because your uncles Gacjar and Iiley were both “yes man”.

Ethiopian ambassador to the UK is Gidir Karanle. Do you have high ranking federal positions like these?

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
What the hell are you talking about you came up to me first disrespecting me

f*ck you

God Damn I have never seen someone b*tch as much as you, 6 straight curse filled responses.. towards one message and highlight of your hypocrisy.

Hold on NIGGA I have not seen all the messages you sent, you think you can openly disrespect me then dip after I mention Team Kazoo man fack you

Edit: Excuse my cursing I never curse but serious actions need serious responses.
I retire from fdk…
What the hell are you talking about you came up to me first disrespecting me

f*ck you

God Damn I have never seen someone b*tch as much as you, 6 straight curse filled responses.. towards one message and highlight of your hypocrisy.

Hold on NIGGA I have not seen all the messages you sent, you think you can openly disrespect me then dip after I mention Team Kazoo man fack you

Edit: Excuse my cursing I never curse but serious actions need serious responses.
You are only relevant in jubbaland because of ur master kenya 🇰🇪 also in somali galbeed ur master habaashi if thiers no government like somalia 🇸🇴 somaligalbeed will be just like somalia 😂 ur two face coward one side u are slave of habaashi on the other side ur fighting for Ogaden supremacy with ur fake ONLF rabels with no agenda to free somali galbeed only believe qabyaaled and terriosm don’t come with me somalinimo nacalad ba ku dhashe everyone xinyahisa ha ku fadisto
Aniga us libaax-joore I believe majerteen iyo puntland iga badan

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Kkk why do you claim Gugundhabe towns? That’s ceeb bro. Mustaxil gudoomiye is gugundhabe. Feerfer is gugundhabe city. I can show you Karanle in Jigjiga. Does that mean I own the city?
So now government positions matter? :icon lol:

Can you show me Karanle militias and Karanle run state forces fighting over Jigjiga like I can for Mustaxil/Feerfeer? Our presence isnt women & students its land and soldiers…
You brag about local K5 governmental positions given to you by Addis Ababa because your uncles Gacjar and Iiley were both “yes man”.

Ethiopian ambassador to the UK is Gidir Karanle. Do you have high ranking federal positions like these?

The Ambassador is not only an Ajanabi but all the previous ambassadors and their deputies were aswell.
IMG_2667.jpeg

IMG_2668.jpeg