Our ancestors were useless bastards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hafez

VIP
The sly digs

siilaanyolaugh

You a funny guy
No sly digs sxb. I'd side with my Somali Muslim brothers than a kafir from any ethnicity. Our incredible literate background is a fact though, I can list you thousands of our scholars lol, the common people were also literate.

No sly digs sxb. I'd side with my Somali Muslim brothers than a kafir from any ethnicity. Our incredible literate background is a fact though, I can list you thousands of our scholars lol, the common people were also literate.

Would you side with a Arab Muslim before a Somali Muslim?

Hafez

VIP
Would you side with a Arab Muslim before a Somali Muslim?
It depends on who is in the wrong.

O you who have believed, be persistently standing firm in justice, witnesses for Allah , even if it be against yourselves or parents and relatives. Whether one is rich or poor, Allah is more worthy of both. So follow not [personal] inclination, lest you not be just. And if you distort [your testimony] or refuse [to give it], then indeed Allah is ever, with what you do, Acquainted. 4:135

If none of them are in the wrong or they're both are, I'd stop it and try uniting them .

Some people say the Pharaohs where from Somali descendants, they looked like us and even their tradition are practiced by the Ogaden people.

Bro, let's just say Europe didn't exist when Somalia did, we had so many cities named by Greeks Sarapion (mogadishu), Hannassa, Heis, Mosylon, Opone, Essina, Nikon, Qandala, Gondershe. Surely Somalia was important and we use to always trade the many things found in our Land, even with the Pharaohs. (Land of Punt).

Apollo

VIP
Meh, most of the world was pretty damn backwards except for a few civilization 'hotspots'.
For example, all of Pre-Columbian Americas except the Mayas, Aztecs, and Incas were pretty damn backwards.

Meh, most of the world was pretty damn backwards except for a few civilization 'hotspots'.
For example, all of Pre-Columbian Americas except the Mayas, Aztecs, and Incas were pretty damn backwards.

But the cities I'm speaking off in Somalia where 200 years before prophet Isa. It was Alexander the Great's time, even a mathematician called Ptolemy spoke of these cities, he lived in Egypt after the Greeks conquered it, and it shows you why the Greeks used Somali ports, it shows you how important Somalia always has been to ancient Eygpt.

I know what waraabe means. Sure we conquered a lot of land, and we were great warriors. But why haven't Somalis ever built anything. Our land is vast but void of structures. All ancient or even modern civilizations used to build. It's like we're travelers in our own land:dwill:.....wallahi we're very strange people, in a fascinating way

I don't know why Somalis go so far back and decide to lump themselves with other ethnic groups. :drakewtf: . Just know that as of date you're a Somali, and leave the ancient history to anthropologists. That's why we're whack Ppl. Somalis have an opinion on every topic. I've never met a Somali who doesn't have somali politics figured out:drakelaugh: just be an engineer and make a change or shut the fok up

Nabeel786

Southie pride
That what your lucturer whiteman told you and you listen. Dame it.
Our ancestors were destroyed the invedors and they make us free today. Alhamdulilahi.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
How can we ever been useless while we gave advice to pharaoh and his administration when it comes to election and stuff. We been the greatest of all the time but Qabiilism is what makes us backwards indeed.

Coral_house_mogadishu(1).JPG

Mogadishu Sultanate

V

Vision

How can we ever been useless while we gave advice to pharaoh and his administration when it comes to election and stuff. We been the greatest of all the time but Qabiilism is what makes us backwards indeed.
Chris-Rock-HUH-WTF.gif

Hobyo.jpg

Ajuran Empire Soldiers (Cavarly) Preparing for the Intended Portuguese invasion of Mogadishu. Did you know the Somali Sultanates had one of the biggest fleet of Navy/Vessals.

Human-figures-depicted.jpg
Depiction-of-a-herd-of-cattle-at-Laas-Geel.jpg

Las Anod is known for its cave paintings. Las Gaal also has numerous cave paintings and these two photos show you human figures depicted in a scene with a cow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts