Our ancestors were useless bastards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
We're Muslim, we're not allowed to conquer other people, only defend our land. Habesha conquered people cunningly using Christianity and they had help from Christians. We're the superior race. Also, we're the most divided people that's why we never developed much. Each clan considered themselves a different people and wanted to build something only they could boast about. Somali nationalism only existed from the dawn of independence (to unite Somali lands, gain total independence) to 1978 when the Galbeed war came to a halt.

What about the Ottomans, Mughals, and all the Arab caliphate ones who reached Persia, Spain etc. Nothing wrong with conquering your enemies

aab4606377_n.jpg

There are many Somali names used by the Ancient Egyptians Pharaohs , as the pharaoh “Wanaag” which means in Somali “The good one” , another ancient pharaoh of the first Thinite Dynasty was called “Hor-Aha” which currently means in Somali “”The First One , The Guide , The one who commands, the guide, the precursor” . The Ancient Egyptians used to call the Pharaoh of the Upper Egypt and the Lower Egygt.

The pharaohs had our blood, they where not black, white, Asian, nor Arab, they where from the unique homogeneous Somali race.

Note that Ancient Egypt had more than 25 Dynasty/ families. The first, second and third dynasty had connections with their predecessors, but up until the famous 18th Dynasty a Eygptian female pharaoh traced her lineage all the way back to the Land of Punt, and it was said that the egyptians at that time spoke the same language as the people of Punt. All the Pharaohs knew their race came from the Land of Punt. Somalis always lived in Punt, but the people of Ethiopia and Eritrea where travellers. They claim the Land of Punt is located in Eritrea and Ethiopia which is complete bullshit, as the sources exploited from the Land of Punt are only found in the present day Somalia.

Hafez

VIP
What about the Ottomans, Mughals, and all the Arab caliphate ones who reached Persia, Spain etc. Nothing wrong with conquering your enemies
The Arab caliphates were spreading Islam when they were doing that and the nations they conquered were non-Muslim nations. I'd have loved that Somalis at least conquered Ethiopia though.

M

Moravia

What can you make out of a desert? I think our ancestors as pastoralists or fisherman did much to extract the most from their environment. The problem now is that type of life is no longer necessary. We have to reprogram our minds and behaviour to fit into an urban and modern world.

Before you get your machetes and charge at me like I am an albino child, please understand my reasoning. I would like the graves of the so called clan starters to be used as public toilets.

Our neighbors had kingdoms that dated back to thousands of years, so much history. the xabashi were something, the Mali -Ghana empire produced the richest man to ever walk the earth. We never had an empire or Kingdom, don't mention those little sultanates who were nothing more then village states. I am talking about a somali king who you had to be submit to, one who had vast empire and enslaved others and conquered others. our low iq, monkey like ancestors were sitting on their ass all day dwelling that shithole we call home.

I wanted us to a Kingdom or an empire, conquer, bathe in glory and our history be told. thus, since our lazy, worthless ancestors did nothing, we shouldn't remember, love or respect them.

what are your thoughts
You are the bastard who does not know your history https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maritime_history_of_Somalia#

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Don't insult my ancestors abaha futada ka was.

Indeed, jabki sacad muse eeh landheerta nuux ismaacil wa jab sharaf leh, allahu u naxaristo sayid isxaaq..

Kingdoms are nothing, when you own from where your foot stands all the way to the horizon, and you are the sovereign over your beasts, you are as Adam was, what is legacy apart from dead man's tales?

This desire of trying to copy others, meaningless imitation, is what lead you to believe that your ancestors were below them, you one eyed garac, next time you go off on a pms rant, mention your own ancestors abaha duliga ka was.

Yes your ancestors were nothing more than humble goat herders whether they called themselves geeljirre or ugas. There is no shame in that. Not everyone has the luxury from coming from a people with a flourishing history and civilization. People are meant to be either rulers or be ruled. It's good you know where you and your people are on the pecking order.:russsmug:

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
Funnily enough, if you look at history, other then the great empires of their time, Somalia was quite civilized, compared to, lets say Britain at that time. It was at the heart of maritime trade from Asia to the Middle East.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
Lol, why do you tie your self worth to what your ethnicity's achievements are or their lack thereof. Be the change you wanna see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts