Our boys inside Ceeldheere Buraale, Middle Shabelle!

Mashallah, It feels great to expand the fight against AS to our second gobal in Middle Region.

@Prince of HS dont be those people Abdikadir Boss mentioned who get angry that Hawadle are fighting in Middle Shabelle and actually welcome it. We are not fighting any clan but AS.

im tried of your stupid logic! Hiiraan is twice the size of Middle Shabelle. Hawadle side is bigger than Middle Shabelle so this stupd logic of yours that says we have less clans in middle shabelle wich is smaller than hawadle side is stupid besides reer Shabelle being the leading clan in Jowhar and mahaday and also live in Balcad when they r small minority in Hiiraan towns and mostly live on it's west.

stop hijacking the thread man its Hawadle vs khawaarijta inside the abgaal villages in middle Shabelle not Abgaal! 🀣🀣
Fake map west Hiiraan and east Hiiraan are about the same size.
Screenshot_20221124_093151.jpg

Screenshot_20221124_094056.jpg

Why would you go as far as to shrink West Hiiraans size? You would need to inhabit 100% East Hiiraan to match Gugundhabe lands in the West.
:ulyin:

Good morning Ceeldheere buraale 😎

Hassan Sheikh gave Hawadle the green light to enter Middle Shabelle during his visit to Baladweyne after months of stupid Odowa being obstacle to this. we got ready for Al Shabaab provocation so can use it as excuse.

Mashallah, It feels great to expand the fight against AS to our second gobal in Middle Region.

@Prince of HS dont be those people Abdikadir Boss mentioned who get angry that Hawadle are fighting in Middle Shabelle and actually welcome it. We are not fighting any clan but AS.

Even if Hiiraan SNA was to liberate MS town's, which has not happened yet. It would be SNA clearing Shabaab with local Macawisley. It is you who is turning this into Qabiil rhetoric.
:bell:
Alshabaab never controlled much in East Hiiraan. Its strong hold in Hiiraan has always been West of the river from Beledweyne to Jalalaqsi. And it still controls its stronghold, Shabaab lost 90% of its strongholds in Middle Shabelle. All that is left is Adan Yabal. While Hiiraan has 40% to clear.

Good morning Ceeldheere buraale 😎

Hassan Sheikh gave Hawadle the green light to enter Middle Shabelle during his visit to Baladweyne after months of stupid Odowa being obstacle to this. we got ready for Al Shabaab provocation so can use it as excuse.
Mashallah Xafidullah Xassan Sheekh

Our Next stop is Adan Yabaal!
91E846AB-357A-460E-A23C-8FEFE06CD851.jpeg

Fake map west Hiiraan and east Hiiraan are about the same size.
View attachment 243908
View attachment 243909
Why would you go as far as to shrink West Hiiraans size? You would need to inhabit 100% East Hiiraan to match Gugundhabe lands in the West.
you map is based on the river wich is big misinformation. 15 to 20 km west of the river is hawadle starting from Baladweyne to Buuloburde and then 90% of Middle shabelle border with Hiiraan
look Hawadle in both sides of the river in Baladweyne. south west of Baladweyne is Hawadle and Madow. Gaaljecel go bakool ahd baay direction from luuqjeelow. Hawadle to Jowhar and Xamar direction. once you reach Fiidow up to Jowhar in west of the river its fully Hawadle gaaljecel are in the southwest of Jowhar as lower shabelle replaces bakool and baay.
Hawadle and Gaaljecel border in Baladweyne is Waraabole dam wich is Xaafada Howlwadaag. South of Baladweyne villages that r mainly hawadle; Gambarlawe,
Samataro opposite of Booco, Jiiqley mainly hawadle with few baadicade, Jimbiley has hawadle with more baadicade, Fiidow has more Hawadle in the middle shabelle side and less baadicade in the Hiiraan side. in short, 90% of baadicade territory has been taken by Hawadle

you map is based on the river wich is big misinformation. 15 to 20 km west of the river is hawadle starting from Baladweyne to Buuloburde and then 90% of Middle shabelle border with Hiiraan
look Hawadle in both sides of the river in Baladweyne. south west of Baladweyne is Hawadle and Madow. Gaaljecel go bakool ahd baay direction from luuqjeelow. Hawadle to Jowhar and Xamar direction. once you reach Fiidow up to Jowhar in west of the river its fully Hawadle gaaljecel are in the southwest of Jowhar as lower shabelle replaces bakool and baay.
Hawadle and Gaaljecel border in Baladweyne is Waraabole dam wich is Xaafada Howlwadaag. South of Baladweyne villages that r mainly hawadle; Gambarlawe,
Samataro opposite of Booco, Jiiqley mainly hawadle with few baadicade, Jimbiley has hawadle with more baadicade, Fiidow has more Hawadle in the middle shabelle side and less baadicade in the Hiiraan side. in short, 90% of baadicade territory has been taken by Hawadle

what a load of nonsense.

sxb we are grown men here no need to sugarcoat anything. Only reason you are doing this is to faan coming into abgaal land. If it really was for security reasons, the whole of western hiraan and even 20km south of beledweyne is Al Shabaab. You would have cleaned up those areas first

You are not sincere.
Suspicious Liar GIF by Harlem

sxb we are grown men here no need to sugarcoat anything. Only reason you are doing this is to faan coming into abgaal land. If it really was for security reasons, the whole of western hiraan and even 20km south of beledweyne is Al Shabaab. You would have cleaned up those areas first
walter white GIF

Ok sxb, you got me! But don’t act like you didn’t do the same when Farmaajo forced Guudlaawe into Hiiraan. Y’all were making threads left and right kkkk.

But fr security-wise West Hiiraan will be cleaned from AS, Jeyte confirmed it and we are preparing for it.

You are not sincere.
Suspicious Liar GIF by Harlem
πŸ˜‚ because you guys don't know shit. this village Samataro is Hawadle it's opposite of booco. they work for us as informants that why Khawaarijta failed to sneek in in Jicibow. why we are not taking over it? its adjacent to mixed area so it will be hard to defend from there but my point is that Hawadle live too in west of the river even more than Gaaljecel and Jijeele in west of the river in Baladweyne. i have posted before videos of Dhurweyle and dabeeley North west of Jowhar about 20km from the river.

Lol like we are against the brave Macawiisley who want to die for Hirshabelle. They are welcome to fight Shabaab where ever they see them. But we all know no one wants to die freeing another man's land

πŸ˜‚ because you guys don't know shit. this village Samataro is Hawadle it's opposite of booco. they work for us as informants that why Khawaarijta failed to sneek in in Jicibow. why we are not taking over it? its adjacent to mixed area so it will be hard to defend from there but my point is that Hawadle live too in west of the river even more than Gaaljecel and Jijeele in west of the river in Baladweyne. i have posted before videos of Dhurweyle and dabeeley North west of Jowhar about 20km from the river.
You missed the point. The fake map you posted was also based on the river as boundary. But the only difference was in your map West Hiiraan was shrinked about 30%. When I did show you that West and East Hiiraan are 50/50 you claim that the river isn't the boundary. You remind me of one of the guys with the blue letters. Denial after denial.

i have posted before videos of Dhurweyle and dabeeley North west of Jowhar about 20km from the river
Here is a footage I posted way back. It's the Abgaal stronghold in Shenzen. It's so beautiful our brave macawiisley conquered it.

You missed the point. The fake map you posted was also based on the river as boundary. But the only difference was in your map West Hiiraan was shrinked about 30%. When I did show you that West and East Hiiraan are 50/50 you claim that the river isn't the boundary. You remind me of one of the guys with the blue letters. Denial after denial.
Abgaalka ka ahoow hiiraan ma taqaanide πŸ˜‚
Buuloburde is in the west of the river my map makes buuloburde Xl and locates Baadicade in Buurane wich is arjacent to a mixed area with Hawadle. Green: gugundhabe(jijeele and baadicade) our border is Madow not wabiga Madow live in west of the river up to liuqjeelow 25km from Baladweyne no shabaab there bc of Madow macawisley after that is Gaaljacel so its wrong to say our border is wabiga not its Madow and hawadle live in Madow side you have dozens of Hawadle and Madow villages on the west side but they don't accept Gaaljecel and Jijeele only Baadicade who have similar dhaqan to Madow and is taking over by Hawadle 100 years ago because buuloburde was built by the italiaans on west of the river. new hawadle area was built in the east after the 90s wich includes the airport but the whole administration is based on the west side unlike Of Baladweyne.

Jimbiley and fiidow are mixed(Baadicade and Hawadle) only Buurane is baadicade. there is no Al Shabaab bases in this area like the Gaaljecel side bc its mixed we just protect the road wich goes through Fiidow. so Fiidow is 30km from Mahaday and that Abgaal fake map is claiming to have reached hiiraan border when they r 30km away

Last edited:
:dead::dead:
You are beyond help. This is already sad.
why XL reached Fiidow if they are located in the east of the river when Abgaals can't reach their own Ceelbaraf wich is far from Amisom base 15km? Fiidow is formerly baadicade territory and has now more hawadle specially on the middle shabelle side.

this is my map in Jowhar after Fiidow what bariga wabiga you talking about do you see how far dhurweyle is far from mahaday in the east of the river. that laami in Buurane is mine 😎

Last edited:
why XL reached Fiidow if they are located in the east of the river when Abgaals can't reach their own Ceelbaraf wich is far from Amisom base 15km? Fiidow is formerly baadicade territory and has now more hawadle specially on the middle shabelle side.
XL didn't reach fiidow it was SNA. 20kms South of Beledweyne is under Shabaab don't worry laakiin when we clean the coast all the way to Hobyo we will come help you liberate rest of Hiiraan. Ha walwalin big brother is here to help.

XL didn't reach fiidow it was SNA. 20kms South of Beledweyne is under Shabaab don't worry laakiin when we clean the coast all the way to Hobyo we will come help you liberate rest of Hiiraan. Ha walwalin big brother is here to help.
πŸ˜‚ debating with abgaal is hilarious. ok Why your SNA can't liberate your villages for you the SNA in buuloburde and Jalalaqsi are 99% madaxweyne ciise them and macawisley have opened Xamar-Hiiraan highway for Danab who arrived Hiiraan