Our boys inside Ceeldheere Buraale, Middle Shabelle!

๐Ÿ˜‚ debating with abgaal is hilarious. ok Why your SNA can't liberate your villages for you the SNA in buuloburde and Jalalaqsi are 99% madaxweyne ciise them and macawisley have opened Xamar-Hiiraan highway for Danab who arrived Hiiraan
What do you want me to say? Abgaal land has 3 times more people per sq/km than Xawaadle. 80% of Middle Shabelle population is rural while 50% of Hiiraan's population is nomadic.

50% of Hiiraan is nomad. Your side is empty geelraac baa u badantihiin. Middle Shabelle offensive takes time because 90% of the land is inhabited. You don't understand this simple concept.

BTW I don't care if 100% of SNA is Chinese they are paid by FGS to do the job, not qabiil.

What do you want me to say? Abgaal land has 3 times more people per sq/km than Xawaadle. 80% of Middle Shabelle population is rural.

50% of Hiiraan is nomad. Your side is empty geelraac baa u badantihiin. Middle Shabelle offensive takes time because 90% of the land is inhabited. You don't understand this simple concept.
kkkk i call the Abgaal land without Madow the empty quarter of Somalia. Hawadle captured your villages up miirtaqwo in 2020 because they r empty.

this is Buuloburde bigger than Jowhar oon wax ka degno. look they r entering from the airportside in the east majority of the city is on the west side and this sides xaafado are mainly hawadle majority of them have XL gudoomiyaal

Halgan wich us 100% XL is bigger than any Abgaal town i middle shabelle who have Madow and Jaaji fishers

explain this Hawadle in Galcad, adan yabaal and miirtiigo in 2020? according to your elders. small villages wich much smaller clan inside Hirshabelle!. Abgaal are wacbuudhan 70% and without wacbuudhan we could have made harti and waceysle another Baadicade but we know they gonna get help from wacbuudhan so we dont want total war with Abgaal that spreads to Xamar but we will take over harti and waceysle slowly. we took over ceelhareer in galcad

Last edited:
kkkk i call the Abgaal land without Madow the empty quarter of Somalia. Hawadle captured your villages up miirtaqwo in 2020 because they r empty.

this is Buuloburde bigger than Jowhar oon wax ka degno. look they r entering from the airportside in the east majority of the city is on the west side and this sides xaafado are mainly hawadle majority of them have XL gudoomiyaal

Halgan wich us 100% XL is bigger than any Abgaal town i middle shabelle who have Madow and Jaaji fishers
donโ€™t be delusional sxb. 60% of hiraan is non XL and thatโ€™s the only place in Somalia you live. Abgaal are from xamar to xaradhere consistent land. You donโ€™t compare to Abgaal numberwise. Harti abgaal and xawaadle are roughly the same size proved by the 1931 census

What do you want me to say? Abgaal land has 3 times more people per sq/km than Xawaadle. 80% of Middle Shabelle population is rural.

Halgan wich us 100% XL is bigger than any Abgaal town i middle shabelle who have Madow and Jaaji fishersv

Screenshot_20221121_074423.jpg

Middle Shabelle
Population: 516 036
Size: 21 086 sqKM
Density: 24.46 ppl/sqKM
Nomadic population: 100 402
Nomadic percentage: 19.4%

Hiiraan
Population: 520 682
Size: 35 240 sqKM
Density: 14.77 ppl/sqKM
Nomadic population: 252 609
Nomadic pecentage: 48.5%

Hiiraan country side being more empty than Middle shabelle is not for a debate. I can post satellite images to you. Showcasing how densely populated afarta tuulo is.

Freeing large swaths of empty nomadic land is easy because the land between the tuulooyinka is empty. I don't like taking away from the Xawaadle macawiisleys struggle but the one in Middle Shabelle is of different nature. Aan is xushmeyno.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 243913
Middle Shabelle
Population: 516 036
Size: 21 086 sqKM
Density: 24.46 ppl/sqKM
Nomadic population: 100 402
Nomadic percentage: 19.4%

Hiiraan
Population: 520 682
Size: 35 240 sqKM
Density: 14.77 ppl/sqKM
Nomadic population: 252 609
Nomadic pecentage: 48.5%

Hiiraan country side being more empty than Middle shabelle is not for a debate. I can post satellite images to you. Showcasing how densely populated afarta tuulo is.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is BS by Abgaal Govt. Gaaljecel, Gugundhabe waa ku dulmanyihiin in Hawiye that why Hawadle fights for Hiiraan you see just Buuloburde is bigger than any Hiraab city yet you are comparing Hiiraan with the Madow donimated middle shabelle. answer my question if you are bigger how come hawadle evey times captures your own Abgaal villages with all hubka qaranka and Mogadishu money as the capital you have please answer this

This is BS by Abgaal Govt. Gaaljecel, Gugundhabe waa ku dulmanyihiin in Hawiye that why Hawadle fights for Hiiraan you see just Buuloburde is bigger than any Hiraab city yet you are comparing Hiiraan with the Madow doninated middle shabelle
Everything is bullshit but whatever you cook in your mind. What is the point of having a debate if you have no objectivity?

Afhayeenka macawisleyda in Qurbajoogta says they have no long qabiil boders

Ciidanka xaq u dirirka Gobolka Hiiraan ee macawiisleeyda xaduud malahan 35km ayey xali Gudaha u kaleen sh,dhaxe Gaar ahaan dhulka Abgaal oo xali waxay ku baryeen Ceeldheere Buraale waxaan usoo jeedina in aan laga soo bixin dhulkaas si loo helo zone laga waardiyeeyo xaduuda Gobolka Hiiraan iyo sh,dhaxe Dadkaas meesha dagan waxooda Guur Guurasho way dhaafeen dad dhulkooda in eey xureystaan diyaar u ah ma ahan Guuleysta

Bapo

AJ
Good morning Ceeldheere buraale ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Hassan Sheikh gave Hawadle the green light to enter Middle Shabelle during his visit to Baladweyne after months of stupid Odowa being obstacle to this. we got ready for Al Shabaab provocation so can use it as excuse.
This guy Hassan Sheikh. Always wanting to unite his reer Abti and his clan, it is pointless even trying. We have many differences, it is better if each stays in their territory.

Bapo

AJ

explain this Hawadle in Galcad, adan yabaal and miirtiigo in 2020? according to your elders. small villages wich much smaller clan inside Hirshabelle!. Abgaal are wacbuudhan 70% and without wacbuudhan we could have made harti and waceysle another Baadicade but we know they gonna get help from wacbuudhan so we dont want total war with Abgaal that spreads to Xamar but we will take over harti and waceysle slowly. we took over ceelhareer in galcad
Ceelhareeri kulaha waryaa that's Cali Gaaf land. Are you seriously comparing Buuloburte to Jowhar, no way. Jowhar is 10x bigger, roughly 400k itself. Halgan is a whole district, not a town, and is majority nomad if not all. Compare it to Ruunnirgood or any other district, not Jowhar. Xawaadle is not more than 10% of Jowhar, everyone knows Jowhar's majority is Maxamed Muuse, followed by Agoonyar, Shiidle, Gaaljecel, Xawaadle. Ahh, I love my qabiil Wacbudhan intey dadka ciishey. Yes, Wacbudhan themselves are bigger than Xawaadle no debate. 2X bigger than Xawaadle in 1931 and it's not like we lost anyone.

Ceelhareeri kulaha waryaa that's Cali Gaaf land. Are you seriously comparing Buuloburte to Jowhar, no way. Jowhar is 10x bigger, roughly 400k itself. Halgan is a whole district, not a town, and is majority nomad if not all. Compare it to Ruunnirgood or any other district, not Jowhar. Xawaadle is not more than 10% of Jowhar, everyone knows Jowhar's majority is Maxamed Muuse, followed by Agoonyar, Shiidle, Gaaljecel, Xawaadle. Ahh, I love my qabiil Wacbudhan intey dadka ciishey. Yes, Wacbudhan themselves are bigger than Xawaadle no debate. 2X bigger than Xawaadle in 1931 and it's not like we lost anyone.
Beesha dauud have been bullying XL in medino as well and warsengali in Jowhar :russ:

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP

I wonโ€™t debate population with a Hawadle. Just go on Google earth and compare the east hiran desert with the agro-pastoral ring and the historic heartland of south central Somalia.
73D5F2A2-CD3B-4FCB-A908-D518714FC2F0.jpeg

Just south of Moqokori^

88CC21C7-52EA-4EA9-9575-F4EA33CD0DCB.jpeg
Just south of Biyocade^

(Bare in mind Biyocade and the surrounding area is almost completely inhabited by a single sub of agoonyar, Reer aadan)

These densely packed farmlands and animal enclosures extend non stop from Xamar to Xarardhere.

You and I both know Miirtugo and Xalfooley, Hiraan are Harti villages that have nothing to do with Xawadle, why do you always feel the need to mention them? Iโ€™m gonna ignore your shameless comparison of buuloburte (that baadicade equally settle) and Jowhar.

Sxb how many times do I have to tell you, you only deal with Harti. When have you ever heard of a clash between Xawadle and Wacbudhan? Itโ€™s always Agoonyar vs Xawadle or Warsangali vs Xawadle etc. The only xawadle that see wacbudhan are the few families Maxamed Muse allow to live amongst them in Jowhar, other than that you are restrained by a wall of Harti. We are the reason you are landlocked.

Jowhar is a village comparing to Buuloburde. satellite images can proof this. Also Shiidle bantu are the biggest in Jowhar they dominate in Kulmis and Horseed( with Arab Somali) Then you have Hantiwadaag XL and Gaaljecel in the west of the river and Maxamed Muuse wacbuudhan in Buuloshiikh in the far east the most slum, smallest and least greener. Hawadle area is the greenest. Hawadle are 10 sizes of recently arrived harti in Jowhar ๐Ÿ˜‚

Xaafada XL Baryare(1aad,2aad,3aad) aa ugu shidan Jowhar

Last edited:
Jowhar is a village comparing to Buuloburde. satellite images can proof this. Also Shiidle bantu are the biggest in Jowhar they dominate in Kulmis and Horseed( with Arab Somali) Then you have Hantiwadaag XL and Gaaljecel in the west of the river and Maxamed Muuse wacbuudhan in Buuloshiikh in the far east the least developed and, smallest and least greener. Hawadle area is the greenest. Hawadle are 10 sizes of recently arrived harti in Jowhar ๐Ÿ˜‚
Unlike you, I lived in Jowhar and there is not a single neighbourhood xawadle dominate. Dadka beenta kaa dhaaf niyahow

Jowhar clan demograhics:

- Mudulood (Mobleen cismaan, Maxmed muuse as well as other wacbuudhan such as kabaale and numerous harti abgaal clans)

- Shiidle

- Galjecel

- a significant minority of xawaadle that come to jowhar for work during Italian colonialism era.

Beledweyne clan demographics :

-Gaaljcel

- Baadicade

-Xawaadle

-Jijeele

-Makane

-Ujejeen

-Jiidle

-Aw hasan

Village of Jowhar

City of Buuloburde. Buuloburde had 7 mps 4 of them Hawadle when Jowhar was part of Banaadir!

yet Abgaal xaafad is that little Shiikh part(buuloshiikh) look the Hawadle and Gaaljecel side on the other side of the river how much bigger is. yes the little kulmis Madow is part of it east of the road the Madow are bigger in the east the one before the Abgaal one that is Horseed its where the admin is based but the popualtion are shiidle and Arab Somali

Last edited:
Unlike you, I lived in Jowhar and there is not a single neighbourhood xawadle dominate. Dadka beenta kaa dhaaf niyahow

Jowhar clan demograhics:

- Mudulood (Mobleen cismaan, Maxmed muuse as well as other wacbuudhan such as kabaale and numerous harti abgaal clans)

- Shiidle

- Galjecel

- a significant minority of xawaadle that come to jowhar for work during Italian colonialism era.

Beledweyne clan demographics :

-Gaaljcel

- Baadicade

-Xawaadle

-Jijeele

-Makane

-Ujejeen

-Jiidle

-Aw hasan
Hahaha, the usual middle Shabelle is mine but the whole Dunya shares Hiiraan

What a classic!

World

VIP
Jowhar is a village comparing to Buuloburde. satellite images can proof this. Also Shiidle bantu are the biggest in Jowhar they dominate in Kulmis and Horseed( with Arab Somali) Then you have Hantiwadaag XL and Gaaljecel in the west of the river and Maxamed Muuse wacbuudhan in Buuloshiikh in the far east the most slum, smallest and least greener. Hawadle area is the greenest. Hawadle are 10 sizes of recently arrived harti in Jowhar ๐Ÿ˜‚

Xaafada XL Baryare(1aad,2aad,3aad) aa ugu shidan Jowhar
what do you mean arab somali?

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Itโ€™s good to see cooperation between brotherly Xawadle and AG. If one needs help the other should provide it. Unfortunately itโ€™s clear AG and Murusade lost momentum on this war. So HSM might as well rely on his abtis to save him again.

the problem however will be when the residents all flee with Shabaab again. Having local fighters is always better for stabilising the region more quickly