Our boys inside Ceeldheere Buraale, Middle Shabelle!

what do you mean arab somali?
like Somali bantu we have Somali arabs they are full in one of Jowhar xaafado many of them are sheegato who are dark some of them were former Galgalo who used to be big in middle shabelle before the 90s. there is also Jaaji fishers or reer maanyo in warshiikh and cadale. its hard to find one pure Abgaal town in middle Shabelle and they have to be very smal size labo xabo

Coastal Jaaji fishers who live with Abgaal from Xarardheere to kaaraan and Cabdicasiiz in Xamar. Cadale contributes 80% of Xamar fish prople in this industry are mosly jaaji known as reer maanyo in marka they were discriminated for being fishers.

Last edited:
I remember along time ago, I was having a debate with a Badicaadi guy and he was saying that Bulo Burde was originally a Badicaad city, but Somalis always say things.
They are some Gugundhabe aka Baadicade but Xawaadle especially Cali Madaxweyne and Yabar Madaxweyne control the city politically and militarily. From Police Commander to Military commander and Mayor of Buuloburde is Xawaadle.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Seems like the so called “War on AS” riwayaad has ended in failure clan moblization has backfired on the corrupt neef Gurguurte

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
I remember along time ago, I was having a debate with a Badicaadi guy and he was saying that Bulo Burde was originally a Badicaad city, but Somalis always say things.
He wasn’t lying. Baadicade contribute huge proportion to buloburde. It’s hard to find a pure xawaadle major town in hiraan

He wasn’t lying. Baadicade contribute huge proportion to buloburde. It’s hard to find a pure xawaadle major town in hiraan
Says a guy who’s village is occupied by Shabaab and having Xawaadle liberate your village while your fighting another Abgaal subclan.

Xawaadle and Gugundhabe cooperate peacefully and live together while you can’t even find peace in your own villages. Misplaced priorities SMH nigga

Qofwalan

house of samatalis
jowhar, balcad, mahaday,adan yabal whole middle shabelle is shared with shidle eylo reer shabelle yaxar carab somali gungundhabe xawadle mobileen gaaljecel galgala cadcad madhiban

Come here jowhar, balcad, mahaday,adan yabal whole middle shabelle is shared with shidle eylo reer shabelle yaxar carab somali gungundhabe xawadle mobileen gaaljecel galgala cadcad madhiban
Middle shabelle and hiraan is both shared eebow. Let’s embrace it

Come Austin Powers GIF