Pakijeet incel breaks down “flaws” of random Somali female user

wonyluvr

Entitled uppity East African
VIP
Recently the uk police have been arresting people for tweets. We can finally get these evil ppl prosecuted.
Mosthated might actually be over :ohhh: if someone can collect his tweets harassing chunkz’s wife and other Somali women and being plain racist he might actually rot in prison and all of these little accounts will cease to exist since they are all connected to eachother

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I would advise people to leave apps like twitter i feel like this will be apart of dijjals fitnah. This account is aimed at trying to get muslim girls to leave islam and make the religion look bad.

Mosthated might actually be over :ohhh: if someone can collect his tweets harassing chunkz’s wife and other Somali women and being plain racist he might actually rot in prison and all of these little accounts will cease to exist since they are all connected to eachother
london met have a cyber crimes unit.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
They’re not a loud minority tho.. there needs to be reeducation camps aimed at Somali men and boys across the world. The incels simply say what many think deep down. Look at zvbear he runs one of the biggest cadan women worshipping groups on twitter & he’s not even affiliated with those incels. The issue runs deeper than many of yall would like to admit
They're a loud minority lool.

If you hang out in our community spaces it's obvious that most Somali men only f*ck with xalimos. Same vice versa.

Only community that actually promotes marrying out is our gaal community. Damn near half the post on r/xsomalian are about marrying out.

@Internet Nomad

Laiis don't give AF she wants a banger thread

They're a loud minority lool.

If you hang out in our community spaces it's obvious that most Somali men only f*ck with xalimos. Same vice versa.

Only community that actually promotes marrying out is our gaal community. Damn near half the post on r/xsomalian are about marrying out.

@Internet Nomad

Laiis don't give AF she wants a banger thread
They banned me from xsomalian 😂