Pakistani Muslims have established a colony in England and are expanding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Extreme sideshow. Probably a BNP or EDL march that attracts all sorts of irregular behaviour. Of course Fatah will act as though this is the norm.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Extreme sideshow. Probably a BNP or EDL march that attracts all sorts of irregular behaviour. Of course Fatah will act as though this is the norm.
The guy Fatah is a fool. What does Brexit have to do with the video? Does he not know that the migrants were mostly Eastern Europeans and that the Pakistanis will not be affected?

Over-exaggerated. I live in the United Kingdom. Apart from major urbanised areas (where you'd tend to find a high immigrant population anyways) then that would be obvious i.e Bradford, Birmingham, London etc. As for the small towns, no.
The Caucasian master race control the landscape. The rural hinterlands are no go zones for men of colour. All the property of Her Majesty.

It's part of the great design. Don't discredit the Aryans just yet. They know what they're doing.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Over-exaggerated. I live in the United Kingdom. Apart from major urbanised areas (where you'd tend to find a high immigrant population anyways) then that would be obvious i.e Bradford, Birmingham, London etc. As for the small towns, no.
The Caucasian master race control the landscape. The rural hinterlands are no go zones for men of colour. All the property of Her Majesty.

It's part of the great design. Don't discredit the Aryans just yet. They know what they're doing.

I heard that particular area codes in the UK are dominated by particular ethnic groups. So much that even the bus drivers and shop owners all belong to these ethnic groups. Is there any truth to this, and if true which areas does it occur in (urban/rural)?

I heard that particular area codes in the UK are dominated by particular ethnic groups. So much that even the bus drivers and shop owners all belong to these ethnic groups. Is there any truth to this, and if true which areas does it occur in (urban/rural)?
Tottenham is apparently HG territory

Makes sense I do have fam living there

Galaeri

Tottenham is apparently HG territory

Makes sense I do have fam living there

LoooL. It's funny how in the west we have clan enclaves. I also heard Italy is Hawiyeland too, is this true?

Do you know if HG or Somalis generally dominate particular area codes in Tottenham?

LoooL. It's funny how in the west we have clan enclaves. I also heard Italy is Hawiyeland too, is this true?

Do you know if HG or Somalis generally dominate particular area codes in Tottenham?
Lotta Somalis in the Green area past the Tottenham Stadium.

Some Darodsomething user said HG dominated Tottenham and had their own mosques or something. I don't really know enough to debunk or confirm it. Only have an anecdotal experience from when I visited my aunt who lives in Tottenham. I'd say it sounds like bullshit though. London might be the only place where it could be half true based on the sheer amount of Somalis there though. But still clan enclaves isn't a privilege most Somalis in the west can afford or actually want

There are small pockets of London clan fiefdoms (amongst the Somalis). This is almost invisible to the non Somalis who neighbour these nomads. Prince mentioned Tottenham being HG, there is some relevance to that. Then you find other places where the Idoors dominate (they are the majority in general).
But, synchronise everything.
This applies to where there are Somalis amongst other communities. Don't worry sxb, you can stroll down Tottenham without the fear of an RPG, unlike Galmudug.

Galaeri

There are small pockets of London clan fiefdoms (amongst the Somalis). This is almost invisible to the non Somalis who neighbour these nomads. Prince mentioned Tottenham being HG, there is some relevance to that. Then you find other places where the Idoors dominate (they are the majority in general).
But, synchronise everything.
This applies to where there are Somalis amongst other communities. Don't worry sxb, you can stroll down Tottenham without the fear of an RPG, unlike Galmudug.

Melbourne is kinda similar except it isn't as bad. In the suburbs dominated by Somalis you have clear majorities but there are considerable numbers of other clans. Maybe it is because our diaspora is so small, estimated at <15k. Somalis lol :mjlol:, niggas feeling obliged to segregate even when there is good peace.

hopefully they'll be deported along with their savage counterparts.
nobody wants England to turn into Saudi Arabia or Pakistan so they can all go back to their backwards shitholes.:westbrookwtf:

Lotta Somalis in the Green area past the Tottenham Stadium.

Some Darodsomething user said HG dominated Tottenham and had their own mosques or something. I don't really know enough to debunk or confirm it. Only have an anecdotal experience from when I visited my aunt who lives in Tottenham. I'd say it sounds like bullshit though. London might be the only place where it could be half true based on the sheer amount of Somalis there though. But still clan enclaves isn't a privilege most Somalis in the west can afford or actually want
most Somalis in London live in north London and there is no truth to the separate clan enclaves. its not like they have a choice on what government housing they are given so Somalis of all clans live together in Harlesden.

they arent rich enough to buy houses in the suburbs allowing them to separate themselves into clans and i doubt the government cares about what clan wants to live where. i don't live in north london and there arent many somalis in my area, but the ones who live near all share the same mosque.
abdijohnson made up these nonsensical stories:bell:

hopefully they'll be deported along with their savage counterparts.
nobody wants England to turn into Saudi Arabia or Pakistan so they can all go back to their backwards shitholes.:westbrookwtf:

Where will you go? If there was ever a mass exodus of s, you'll be right there in the fray.

But, since your a halimo, they might be willing to give you some sort of accommodation as a sex slave for Prince Philip or a cleaner somewhere in Her Majesty's palace.

most Somalis in London live in north London and there is no truth to the separate clan enclaves. its not like they have a choice on what government housing they are given so Somalis of all clans live together in Harlesden.

they arent rich enough to buy houses in the suburbs allowing them to separate themselves into clans and i doubt the government cares about what clan wants to live where. i don't live in north london and there arent many somalis in my area, but the ones who live near all share the same mosque.
abdijohnson made up these nonsensical stories:bell:
The concentration of clans there ( and much of diaspora) is about people using relatives/links to secure housing places. Not a conscious effort at clan segregation as posters suggest. Somalis like all immigrants rely on familial ties when settling in a new place. Familial ties for Somalis are often defined by clan, so not surprising you will find people with ties living in the same areas. Because its not some sort of political project, of course you will find that its not a rule and Somalis of all stripes generally mix.

Where will you go? If there was ever a mass exodus of s, you'll be right there in the fray.

But, since your a halimo, they might be willing to give you some sort of accommodation as a sex slave for Prince Philip or a cleaner somewhere in Her Majesty's palace.
i'm an educated contributing member of society. they need more people like me, not welfare collecting lazy fucks like the majority of somalis. if s ceyr fraud ever catches up to them, that might be the nail in the coffin for them and that won't be my business.:manny:

The concentration of clans there ( and much of diaspora) is about people using relatives/links to secure housing places. Not a conscious effort at clan segregation as posters suggest. Somalis like all immigrants rely on familial ties when settling in a new place. Familial ties for Somalis are often defined by clan, so not surprising you will find people with ties living in the same areas. Because its not some sort of political project, of course you will find that its not a rule and Somalis of all stripes generally mix.
even if they have relative working fo the council, its actually very difficult to move up a family member on the list unless they were already on top.
there have been several scandals involving our former mayor who made Bengalis the top priority and even that caught up to him pretty quickly. if the mayor cant easily get his relatives houses, nobody else can as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending