Pakistani Muslims have established a colony in England and are expanding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wtf :faysalwtf:

This whole time I was feeling embarrassed that Somali kids here couldn't speak a lick of Somali but British kids could but you telling ke that's literally the only language they can communicate in? W retracted runti. How bad is integration there?

My ayeyo can speak English fluently and she's only been here 8 years :kanyehmm:
I don't know about Integration, there aren't a lot of Somalis where i live.
I have been to Harlesden, which looks like a mini Somali city so you can imagine there isn't much effort to integrate.

if your grandma can speak English in 8 years she is already better than half the Somali parents in the UK. I think it's because there are so many Somalis here, they can just go about their lives without making any effort to speak English.

btw this doest apply to all the Somalis in England. obviously there are many who put in a lot of effort to integrate while making sure their kids know their mother tongue. the ones i've came across so far just seem to be the opposite.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Wtf :faysalwtf:

This whole time I was feeling embarrassed that Somali kids here couldn't speak a lick of Somali but British kids could but you telling ke that's literally the only language they can communicate in? W retracted runti. How bad is integration there?

My ayeyo can speak English fluently and she's only been here 8 years :kanyehmm:
It's not Canadian bad.. but it's bad, as @doroafels said most people who could fluently speak it as Eurotrash. Responsibility is on the parents runti, they're the ones who hold the key to whether their kid learns their mother tongue or not. My parents had to encourage my siblings to speak Somali instead of Swedish so we'd pick it up too and it worked out well. If anything being around a lot of Somalis in Woolwich and Birmingham boosted my Somali up tad. The downside is I only speak it with my parents, their friends and people their age or above. The ones my age would rather speak English than Somali unless they're roasting incognito so it doesn't help.

Dhaqan celis is quick fix though, I met someone who was shipped away for two years and they speak A1 Somali.
:damedamn:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Why is that?
No idea, I don't know about the Eurotrash but in Sweden we had Hemspråk (home language) which for us were Somali language classes outside
of our school curriculum, a teacher would pop in to teach the kids afka hooyo.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
@Lmao Britain as a whole has an integration problem, cadaans with cadaans, madows with madows, Pakistanis with Pakistanis, Sikhs with Sikhs
:deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending