Pakistani Muslims have established a colony in England and are expanding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is Tarek Fatah talking like he is an English native? This motherfucker is from India or one of those other poo in loo countries

He should focus on his countries problems rather than what some island wants to with their pakis

i'm an educated contributing member of society. they need more people like me, not welfare collecting lazy fucks like the majority of somalis. if s ceyr fraud ever catches up to them, that might be the nail in the coffin for them and that won't be my business.:manny:

What exactly did you contribute to British society? You cannot even climb up the social ladder. Even if you become a professional and quite successful in whatever you do, your setting and circumstances will most likely (99% chance) be confined to you being working class.
You might be contributing by handing in your miniscule tax returns on time. But in the greater scheme of things, your contributions aren't all that important.

You'll be on the ship back with the rest of the negroes.

even if they have relative working fo the council, its actually very difficult to move up a family member on the list unless they were already on top.
there have been several scandals involving our former mayor who made Bengalis the top priority and even that caught up to him pretty quickly. if the mayor cant easily get his relatives houses, nobody else can as well.

So you're from Tower Hamlets :mjpls: Can you choose which council to apply to?

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
Why is Tarek Fatah talking like he is an English native? This motherfucker is from India or one of those other poo in loo countries

He should focus on his countries problems rather than what some island wants to with their pakis
nigga literally posted that from India :cryinglaughsmiley:

What exactly did you contribute to British society? You cannot even climb up the social ladder. Even if you become a professional and quite successful in whatever you do, your setting and circumstances will most likely (99% chance) be confined to you being working class.
You might be contributing by handing in your miniscule tax returns on time. But in the greater scheme of things, your contributions aren't all that important.

You'll be on the ship back with the rest of the negroes.
how will i be confined to working class?
once i finish my masters i can easily pursue my PhD and jobs at pharmaceutical companies don't exactly pay working class wages.
even if I don't continue with education, finance jobs are plenty and they certainly aren't done by the working class.

if the contribution to society was only limited to middle/upper class then 90% of the countries contributions wouldn't be all that important.

So you're from Tower Hamlets :mjpls: Can you choose which council to apply to?
lol i'm not from tower hamlets. close though:browtf:

you bid on a house in whatever borough you want and you slowly move up the list. if you ever reach number 1 then you have a choice of taking the house or not.

are you from london too?

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
most Somalis in London live in north London and there is no truth to the separate clan enclaves. its not like they have a choice on what government housing they are given so Somalis of all clans live together in Harlesden.

Ealing and Wembley are Dhulbahante areas, rest of West London is mixed Darood. A lot of areas in the east and north are Isaaq territories and south is mainly Hawiye. Let's not act like this is not true :pachah1:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
once i finish my masters i can easily pursue my PhD and jobs at pharmaceutical companies don't exactly pay working class wages.
even if I don't continue with education, finance jobs are plenty and they certainly aren't done by the working class.

if the contribution to society was only limited to middle/upper class then 90% of the countries contributions wouldn't be all that important.
You will always be working class. Even if you're a millionaire, you will be a with money.

Majority of Degree holders today are working in underpaid jobs in relation to their field of study. Even, if you were hitting higher brackets, you aren't considered irreplaceable and will certainly not ever be considered middle class. Vast majority of FOB qaxooti small businesses contribute more to Britain than someone who finished the education system (in a working class setting), yet their situation is untenable. As for you, you'll be the sacrificial cow. I have a Masters, so I know.

Don't correlate general contribution (working class) to individual contribution (you singled out yourself). Because the latter is in huge supply, they can manage to sink a couple of ships. You are in that category, unfortunately for you.

Again. You will be shipped off with the rest of the and niggeresses.

Majority of Degree holders today are working in underpaid jobs in relation to their field of study. Even, if you were hitting higher brackets, you aren't considered irreplaceable. Vast majority of FOB qaxooti small businesses contribute more to Britain than someone who finished the education system, yet their situation is untenable. As for you, you'll be the sacrificial cow. I have a Masters, so I know.

Don't correlate the general contribution (working class) to individual contribution (you singled out yourself). Because the latter is in huge supply, they can manage to sink a couple of ships. You are in that category, unfortunately for you.

Again. You will be shipped off with the rest of the and niggeresses.
I won't be the one causing us to get shipped though.
maybe if Somalis were contributing something as a group they wouldn't be irreplaceable. but of course they would come up with elaborate lies and have dozen kids before they get an honest job.

even if I get shipped too, at least I would've benefited from my time here. you can be a chemist anywhere in the world, but not every country hands out free money.

I won't be the one causing us to get shipped though.
maybe if Somalis were contributing something as a group they wouldn't be irreplaceable. but of course they would come up with elaborate lies and have dozen kids before they get an honest job.

even if I get shipped too, at least I would've benefited from my time here. you can be a chemist anywhere in the world, but not every country hands out free money.

So, long as you realised your place in society. That's all that matters.

Good luck in your Masters. Btw.

So, long as you realised your place in society. That's all that matters.

Good luck in your Masters. Btw.

thanks!

I don't know how this turned on Somalis but my original comment stands. even if I have to get deported I don't want England to turn into a third world Muslim country.

these pakis got a country where they can bully women into wearing whatever so they can just return there.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
She's right too though we're pretty much everywhere but there are concentrated clusters here and there.

Didn't know my area is a Hawiye enclave though, I need to ask for people's qabiils from now on :pachah1:
Gang gang, I'm touching down next Saturday for my boys nikaax/qado.
:browtf:

do you guys go around asking about peoples qabil? how did you come to that conclusion? :faysalwtf:
It's not that complex, you everything clicks after a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending