Pakistani Muslims have established a colony in England and are expanding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
:bell:
I had a little hope but a Somali is a Somali I guess. nothing will take the jaahilnimo out of us:francis:
I wouldn't say it's jaahilnimo though, it's like your family moving close to you or someone who knew your parents.

Iska caadi waaye.
:manny:

I wouldn't say it's jaahilnimo though, it's like your family moving close to you or someone who knew your parents.

Iska caadi waaye.
:manny:
lol qabil is not family. even sub sub sub clans aren't close enough to be family. secluding yourselves from the rest of the population is already a bad thing. imagine secluding yourself from your ethnic group too.

my family members all live in close proximity to one another and that's fine but no one should seek out an area for their clan. that's just divisive and stupid.

thanks!

I don't know how this turned on Somalis but my original comment stands. even if I have to get deported I don't want England to turn into a third world Muslim country.

these pakis got a country where they can bully women into wearing whatever so they can just return there.

The most conservative estimate of the Muslim population in the UK is about 4%. Now, unless your reading white supremacist websites, I don't see why you reiterating and implying that there are too many Muslims.

You need to realise, it doesn't have anything to do with whether your an asset or not. If xenophobia takes over. Your credentials are pretty much irrelevant. Ask the Jews of Nazi Germany and the Japanese in internment camps in the US during the war or perhaps the Boer farmers who were in concentration camps in South Africa by the British. Did their educational achievements or entrepreneurial spirits save them in anyway?
Pakistanis and sub continent Asians, despite what people say about them, have pretty much contributed to the development of Britian more than their counterparts. Only the Irish could challenge them in that regard. Post World War II, it was these 'Pakis' as you describe them, that built Britian back into an economic powerhouse.

Never forget that. Stop reading xenophobia based nonsense and maybe you will be a fair human being.

The most conservative estimate of the Muslim population in the UK is about 4%. Now, unless your reading white supremacist websites, I don't see why you reiterating and implying that there are too many Muslims.

You need to realise, it doesn't have anything to do with whether your an asset or not. If xenophobia takes over. Your credentials are pretty much irrelevant. Ask the Jews of Nazi Germany and the Japanese in internment camps in the US during the war or perhaps the Boer farmers who were in concentration camps in South Africa by the British. Did their educational achievements or entrepreneurial spirits save them in anyway?
Pakistanis and sub continent Asians, despite what people say about them, have pretty much contributed to the development of Britian more than their counterparts. Only the Irish could challenge them in that regard. Post World War II, it was these 'Pakis' as you describe them, that built Britian back into an economic powerhouse.

Never forget that. Stop reading xenophobia based nonsense and maybe you will be a fair human being.

I don't read any racist publications, i live among these people. i'm not going to deny that they actually contribute so much to this country and the majority of their people are educated and hardworking but their fringe groups, like the people in this video have no right trying to impose their ideas on anyone. the xenophobia and the general disdain for Muslims, is because of their actions. the reason why we are so vilified is because they give racists the fuel to attack us. if they kept to themselves and stopped harassing non muslim women on the street then racists would have no basis for their claims.

Last edited:

Gambar

VIP
lol qabil is not family. even sub sub sub clans aren't close enough to be family. secluding yourselves from the rest of the population is already a bad thing. imagine secluding yourself from your ethnic group too.

my family members all live in close proximity to one another and that's fine but no one should seek out an area for their clan. that's just divisive and stupid.
Secluding yourself means you are not integrating. And not integrating properly means meel alala meel weligaba gaadhi meysid and it is such a shame. I'm a believer in practicing your deen and culture, but join the larger society and be aware of what's going on.

Secluding yourself means you are not integrating. And not integrating properly means meel alala meel weligaba gaadhi meysid and it is such a shame. I'm a believer in practicing your deen and culture, but join the larger society and be aware of what's going on.
thats so true.

on top of that, separating clans in the west means that we'll never find common ground and we'll always be seeking to separate somalis. what does that mean for the future of our country? if the people who are supposedly educated are peddling the same stupid divisive ideas then we can just say goodbye to somalinimo.

Gambar

VIP
thats so true.

on top of that, separating clans in the west means that we'll never find common ground and we'll always be seeking to separate somalis. what does that mean for the future of our country? if the people who are supposedly educated are peddling the same stupid divisive ideas then we can just say goodbye to somalinimo.
Alhamdulilah for my Aabe and Hoyoo (although they were young when they had me), they made me involved in activities of the community while enforcing the rule that I spoke Somali at home. I went to malcaamad every Saturday and Sunday but I was still involved in after school programs. I couldn't lie to them or talk back, meanwhile the Somali kids in my eedos neighborhood when I would visit were wandering the streets or always going to the masjid never going to school activities it seemed.

Their parents had no idea what was going on, I really felt bad because the parents spoke Somali but the child would respond in English and their parent wouldn't understand what they were saying. Those families needless to say did not integrate properly and they're in the same position they were 13 years ago.

Alhamdulilah for my Aabe and Hoyoo (although they were young when they had me), they made me involved in activities of the community while enforcing the rule that I spoke Somali at home. I went to malcaamad every Saturday and Sunday but I was still involved in after school programs. I couldn't lie to them or talk back, meanwhile the Somali kids in my eedos neighborhood when I would visit were wandering the streets or always going to the masjid never going to school activities it seemed.

Their parents had no idea what was going on, I really felt bad because the parents spoke Somali but the child would respond in English and their parent wouldn't understand what they were saying. Those families needless to say did not integrate properly and they're in the same position they were 13 years ago.

there were so many Somali kids in my old school, i actually used to translate between the kids and their parents in parents evenings. its just another problem we really have to be proactive in dealing with. how are they going to raise their kids properly if they can't even communicate with them?:snoop:

Gambar

VIP
there were so many Somali kids in my old school, i actually used to translate between the kids and their parents in parents evenings. its just another problem we really have to be proactive in dealing with. how are they going to raise their kids properly if they can't even communicate with them?:snoop:
I have to give them a break because the parents are illiterate so even if they knew English there's the reading and writing barrier too.

I have to give them a break because the parents are illiterate so even if they knew English there's the reading and writing barrier too.
i know english is difficult to learn at their age but they should've all made an effort to teach somali to their kids at a young age. its so easy for kids to absorb a language really quickly if you put in a little effort. most of these kids are iskoris so of course they don't speak a lick of somali.

Gambar

VIP
i know english is difficult to learn for them at their age but they should've all made an effort to teach somali to their kids at a young age. its so easy for kids to absorb a language really quickly if you put in a little effort. most of these kids are iskoris so of course they don't speak a lick of somali.
I've seen so many moms speak broken English to their kids because they think they can learn the language with their 4 year old. This one mom I saw in Dubai was speaking broken English to her daughter ilahay baan kugu dhaarshe waxan ku idhi naa maad ka daysid iminka?

She started speaking Somali to me saying it's a way for her to become part of this society ku teeh. She used the word ilbax. Then I spoke English to her daughter and she was shocked like how do you know Somali and English so well? I said because Hoyoo used to threaten me if I spoke English wallahi one day plate bey igu soo tuurtay anoo naxsan baan idhi hoyoo maxaa dhacay kulaha afka gaaladda ha ila imanin :icon lol: after that I made sure only to speak Somali. It was a good lesson,

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

What are you talking about? Somali parents in Britain can't speak English? :kodaksmiley:

Keo

VIP
lol i'm not from tower hamlets. close though:browtf:

you bid on a house in whatever borough you want and you slowly move up the list. if you ever reach number 1 then you have a choice of taking the house or not.

are you from london too?
:lolbron:I think I know where you live now.

What are you talking about? Somali parents in Britain can't speak English? :kodaksmiley:
mate i know some people who have been in the country for 20 years and still cant put a sentence together.
in my old school, i used to get called in constantly to translate between parents and their kids because they couldn't understand English and the kids knew zero somali.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

My bad, my reply wasn't clear. I wasn't implying that qabiil = immediate family and I don't think that people move to other regions based on whether or not it's populated by the x qabiil which they're from. Most Somalis are scattered all over but there are a handful of people who will seek to move closer either to their families as you noted or friends from whichever magaalo they were from back home, that is if they have the choice of course. Family moving closer to family is what it all starts off with though and before you know it, x place is predominantly x qabiil. I wouldn't say it's divisive though, Soomaalida wii iskaashadaan wherever they go you'll be helped and brought onto your feet regardless of your clan but with a huge population of Somalis like the one in London, the clan is somewhat inevitable it'll be there. When I compare it to the city I moved from in Sweden there's a huge contrast because over there was a single solid Somali community which helped and did everything together. I come here and the first thing that I notice is that there isn't a single community Somali community, everyone is on their own wave.

Secluded af waaye, we're not even pulled in for events.
:ileycry::ileycry::ileycry:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
mate i know some people who have been in the country for 20 years and still cant put a sentence together.
in my old school, i used to get called in constantly to translate between parents and their kids because they couldn't understand English and the kids knew zero somali.

Wtf :faysalwtf:

This whole time I was feeling embarrassed that Somali kids here couldn't speak a lick of Somali but British kids could but you telling ke that's literally the only language they can communicate in? W retracted runti. How bad is integration there?

My ayeyo can speak English fluently and she's only been here 8 years :kanyehmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.