Palestinian guy sentenced to death for leaving Islam in hell hole KSA

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Atiya

That's fake. Saudis can't empose their version of shariah law on non Saudi citizens unless they kill someone etc.

M

Mr.Stone

That's fake. Saudis can't empose their version of shariah law on non Saudi citizens unless they kill someone etc.

False they can impose what ever they want on any one as long as you are in their country, and they do it time and time again.

M

Mr.Stone

Anyways guy should have used his maskaax and left the middle east, what did he expect ? when he was coming out as a apostate in that hell hole flowers red carpet and a parade ? :what1: anyway's too bad hopefully the international community will over turn this, but i doubt that will happen since they are so gung ho on severing heads over there.

The saudi Clerics are the worst I have ever seen(I have been to Saudi) and they are overly ignorant and ruthless. If one of them were to do something crazy that warrants a death in Islam(like sex outside marriage), he would be left alone or fined while normal people get killed. The prophet(saw) warned about this told his Sahabas justice should reach everyone. The prophet even said he would cut his own daughter Fatima's hand if she stole. The Saudis have hijacked our religion and thanks to them terrorism was introduced to the Globe.

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
Utterly deplorable...
The saudi Clerics are the worst I have ever seen(I have been to Saudi) and they are overly ignorant and ruthless. If one of them were to do something crazy that warrants a death in Islam(like sex outside marriage), he would be left alone or fined while normal people get killed. The prophet(saw) warned about this told his Sahabas justice should reach everyone. The prophet even said he would cut his own daughter Fatima's hand if she stole. The Saudis have hijacked our religion and thanks to them terrorism was introduced to the Globe.

gif-4.gif

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
What do you suggest you dumb atheist? That crimes go unpunished? Countries like Saudi Arabia have the lowest crime rates even though I don't agree with many of their actions you undiscerning retard.

Did you just not read what your beloved prophet just said? Getting your hand cut off for stealing.... Ain't that a bit too extreme? All the more reason why the western legal system is exceedingly more superior and intelligible than the desert legal system. I though y'all believed in second chances and shit. Heck what about that that killed 99 people and Allah was cool with it still.

Hafez

VIP
Did you just not read what your beloved prophet just said? Getting your hand cut off for stealing.... Ain't that a bit too extreme? All the more reason why the western legal system is exceedingly more superior and intelligible than the desert legal system. I though y'all believed in second chances and shit. Heck what about that that killed 99 people and Allah was cool with it still.
Look man, put your emotions aside and be rational. With these rules, no one would dare to commit crimes against others. It's true that Allah (SWT) is the most forgiving, that doesn't mean you can steal and kill people and just repent without retribution does it? Wallahi iyo Billahi atheists think they are rational but they are the least rational people on the planet along with the polytheists.

Hafez

VIP
And what about if the person is not a proper Muslim and doesn't really repent. He can just commit innumerable crimes and lie about repenting can't he?
:lawd:

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
Look man, put your emotions aside and be rational. With these rules, no one would dare to commit crimes against others. It's true that Allah (SWT) is the most forgiving, that doesn't mean you can steal and kill people and just repent without retribution does it? Wallahi iyo Billahi atheists think they are rational but they are the least rational people on the planet along with the polytheists.
I never said people can steal and kill people with impunity. You obviously need laws to discourage people from killing and stealing and the western legal system isn't perfect but it's definitely superior in terms of fairness and justice compared to the Sharia law.

Hafez

VIP
I never said people can steal and kill people with impunity. You obviously need laws to discourage people from killing and stealing and the western legal system isn't perfect but it's definitely superior in terms of fairness and justice compared to the Sharia law.
Wallahi I cannot take you serious if you think it's superior.
imgres

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Mate @simulacrum don't waste your time arguing with people who believe in fairy tales. Would you argue with someone who said pink Unicorns exist and Darth Vader is running the universe? No we'd rightly dismiss them as being intellectually challenged.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Look how many atheists on this forum, take note Oh atheists this is your fate if you dare apostate under shariah law and I welcome it.

Apollo

VIP
Look how many atheists on this forum, take note Oh atheists this is your fate if you dare apostate under shariah law and I welcome it.

Why are overly religious people so insecure about people leaving their faith? Why does it matter to you?
If you are confident of your own religion then you know that they will burn in hell for eternity. At least let them enjoy the ~50 to ~70 years they have left.
:faysalwtf:

M

Mr.Stone

Why are overly religious people so insecure about people leaving their faith? Why does it matter to you?
If you are confident of your own religion then you know that they will burn in hell for eternity. At least let them enjoy the ~50 to ~70 years they have left.
:faysalwtf:

Religion of peace walaah islam is peace

:comeon::comeon::kanyehmm::idontlike::lebronwtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.