Palestinian guy sentenced to death for leaving Islam in hell hole KSA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hafez

VIP
They are supporting the western system but they don't know what these western rulers and lawmakers have in store for them. Fucking stupid atheists that system will swallow you and spit you back out, prepared to be karbashed by your western masters.

Fastest growing because you have 10 kids per each wife. Quantity over quality

:hemad:

Says the man who bargged about playing with other men's ceeb. Listen you pillow-biter, we're having kids because marriage between men and women are natural and critical to human survival, when you a homo and an atheist all you bring into this world is AIDS.

Where did I say I played with another man's penis?

Or are you confusing me for the three individuals yesterday who admitted to their bicuriosity?

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
Can you enlighten us about some of the 'ills' of the Sharia law you loser? Even though Saudi Arabia are not completely employing the Sharia law the crime rate and corruption is almost non-existent compared to the west. The prisons are becoming so flooded in western countries that some countries are starting to establish the death sentence.

• Theft is punishable by amputation of the right hand
• Criticizing or denying any part of the Quran is punishable by death.
• Criticizing or denying Muhammad is a prophet is punishable by death.
• Criticizing or denying Allah is punishable by death.
• A Muslim who becomes a non-Muslim is punishable by death.
• A non-Muslim who leads a Muslim away from Islam is punishable by death.
• A non-Muslim man who marries a Muslim woman is punishable by death.
• A man can marry an infant girl and consummate the marriage when she is 9 years old.
• Girls’ clitoris should be cut (per Muhammad’s words in Book 41, Kitab Al-Adab, Hadith

Hafez

VIP
• A man can marry an infant girl and consummate the marriage when she is 9 years old.
• Girls’ clitoris should be cut (per Muhammad’s words in Book 41, Kitab Al-Adab, Hadith
I lost hope in this mans stupidity and his inability to see the bigger picture. Besides cutting girls' clitoris is only the clitoral prepuce which is similar to cutting the male prepuce and this does not harm a woman's sexual health nor is it similar to some of the barbaric female genitalia mutilation which is prevelant in some countries. According to many sources the world has not seen a similar level of justice compared to the Islamic system, hence many western scholars label the prophet Muhammad (SAW) as beings the 1# lawgiver.

I give you this video to give you a glimpse of what it's like when the Sharia law is being adopted in its entirety.

You are a loser and you have no share in the dictatorship of the enemies of Islam. To them you are worth less than the soil they walk upon.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
You don't like their law then don't go to Saudi Arabia, in all honesty there's no love lost when it comes to those khazarian turn coat mongrel's called al saud.

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
I lost hope in this mans stupidity and his inability to see the bigger picture. Besides cutting girls' clitoris is only the clitoral prepuce which is similar to cutting the male prepuce and this does not harm a woman's sexual health nor is it similar to some of the barbaric female genitalia mutilation which is prevelant in some countries. According to many sources the world has not seen a similar level of justice compared to the Islamic system, hence many western scholars label the prophet Muhammad (SAW) as beings the 1# lawgiver.

I give you this video to give you a glimpse of what it's like when the Sharia law is being adopted in its entirety.

You are a loser and you have no share in the dictatorship of the enemies of Islam. To them you are worth less than the soil they walk upon.

Never desired to be in the vanguard of a dictatorship nor seek the approval of other people. So why would I care if i'm considered worthless? Wallahi i don't know whether you're willfully ignorant or just obtuse. I'm not even going to go in on your asinine and downright ludicrous statements you've made above.

bunk-the-wire.gif~c200

Hafez

VIP
Never desired to be in the vanguard of a dictatorship nor seek the approval of other people. So why would I care if i'm considered worthless? Wallahi i don't know whether you're willfully ignorant or just obtuse. I'm not even going to go in on your asinine and downright ludicrous statements you've made above.

bunk-the-wire.gif~c200

You're neither in a regime nor are you out of it, you are nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.