Palestinian guy sentenced to death for leaving Islam in hell hole KSA

Status
Not open for further replies.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Why are overly religious people so insecure about people leaving their faith? Why does it matter to you?
If you are confident of your own religion then you know that they will burn in hell for eternity. At least let them enjoy the ~50 to ~70 years they have left.
:faysalwtf:

Why doesn't the US allow those who commit treason to enjoy the rest of their lives in America? Nope, they receive the death penalty, leaving Islam is a a treasonous act that will be dealt with swiftly under shariah law as you pose a danger to the state.

Apollo

VIP
Why doesn't the US allow those who commit treason to enjoy the rest of their lives in America? Nope, they receive the death penalty, leaving Islam is a a treasonous act that will be dealt with swiftly under shariah law as you pose a danger to the state.

How is that in any way similar? :mindblown:

Religion is a private matter, not a public one. It is between the person and God. While committing treason to a state can put the lives of others in danger. Changing your religion won't affect anyone but the person in question.

Killing them only shows the deep insecurity of religious people.

TekNiKo

VIP
How is that in any way similar? :mindblown:

Religion is a private matter, not a public one. It is between the person and God. While committing treason to a state can put the lives of others in danger. Changing your religion won't affect anyone but the person in question.

Killing them only shows the deep insecurity of religious people.

No one executes atheists who are in the closet, only those espousing their beliefs in the open. And Yes they do pose the greatest danger of all to the public, risk losing their Islam being doomed in the afterlife, theres nothing more grave than that

Apollo

VIP
No one executes atheists who are in the closet, only those espousing their beliefs in the open. And Yes they do pose the greatest danger of all to the public, risk losing their Islam being doomed in the afterlife, theres nothing more grave than that
:whoa:
People like you should be put in prison if it were up to me.
Your philosophy is more dangerous to a free and open society than those of the atheists.

Last edited:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
:whoa:
People like you should be put in prison if it were up to me.
Your philosophy is more dangerous to a free and open society than those of the atheists.

They know they will lose in the market place of ideas and free speech. That's why places like KSA and Muslims like @TekNiKo wants to kill people who leave Islam cos they know the only way they can keep people as Muslims is through the sword. They know we will expose all religions for the fraud that it is.

Religious people are insecure as hell.

TekNiKo

VIP
No one is insecure,and Islam isn't going anywhere buddy, fastest growing religion in the world in fact. Stay mad atheists you are a small minority and will burn if you die upon your staunch disbelief :camby:

Hafez

VIP
They know they will lose in the market place of ideas and free speech. That's why places like KSA and Muslims like @TekNiKo wants to kill people who leave Islam cos they know the only way they can keep people as Muslims is through the sword. They know we will expose all religions for the fraud that it is.

603db088bfc439746087637584a11833.gif

How come the Muslims around the world are not leaving Islam? How come more people are entering Islam than leaving it by like 1000x times? Is it by the sword? Or by the dhacas?

This is now 151 people these backward uncivilized wahabi rats have sentenced to death in 2015 alone. It's the highest number since 1996.

These uncivilized sub human scum are the most dedicated enemies of free speech, women, the poor, foreigners and the sanctity of life itself. Also, leaders of the UN human rights panel btw (Laugh along with me).

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...af-fayadh-to-death-for-apostasy-a6742161.html

Says the atheist and named VicePrez.

I wish you were in SA when you left Islam, and the Saudi authorities got their hands on you!

Did you just not read what your beloved prophet just said? Getting your hand cut off for stealing.... Ain't that a bit too extreme? All the more reason why the western legal system is exceedingly more superior and intelligible than the desert legal system. I though y'all believed in second chances and shit. Heck what about that that killed 99 people and Allah was cool with it still.

You missed the point you atheist and a scum. The point was that the laws should be carried out equally no matter their status within the the society. And no it is not extreme to cut the hand of the thief. When punishment is severe, it is very deterrent to the law breakers. Keep in mind, before it can be carried out, there should be a system in place where the poor can find food and their livelihoods. The state has to have those systems in place.

Western legal system being superior? The same Western legal system that arrests a teenage kid for drug obsession for more than a decade and sends him to high security penitentiary where hard-core criminals are waiting for him and abuse him. The same system that promotes prostitution, homosexuality, ography, ripa system - which in fact an economic slavery. The same system that taxes its people to death while the rich gets richer and poor gets poorer. I could on whole day and discuss the ills of the so-called Western legal system that you're so proud of!

Hafez

VIP
You missed the point you atheist and a scum. The point was that the laws should be carried out equally no matter their status within the the society. And no it is not extreme to cut the hand of the thief. When punishment is severe, it is very deterrent to the law breakers. Keep in mind, before it can be carried out, there should be a system in place where the poor can find food and their livelihoods. The state has to have those systems in place.

Western legal system being superior? The same Western legal system that arrests a teenage kid for drug obsession for more than a decade and sends him to high security penitentiary where hard-core criminals are waiting for him and abuse him. The same system that promotes prostitution, homosexuality, ography, ripa system - which in fact an economic slavery. The same system that taxes its people to death while the rich gets richer and poor gets poorer. I could on whole day and discuss the ills of the so-called Western legal system that you're so proud of!
The story was about a woman from Bani Makhzum of the Quraysh who committed a punishable crime so they started adjuring Usamah ibn Zayd (RA) a boy beloved to the prophet (SAW) to intercede on behalf of that women since the Quraysh were of high status. Ignore these atheists, they have no religious knowledge nor do they have secular knowledge, taking their reasoning seriously probably lowers one's IQ.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I believe one should always respect the law of the land that one happens to be in, regardless of weather you agree or disagree with that law is irrelevant, you don't like its laws then don't go to that country.

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist

Again.... i said it's more superior compared to the desert legal system. Does it mean that the western legal system is perfect? Nope... I never said it was. There are many atheist dissidents who are vehemently against the war on drugs, prostitution ( only if it against one's will), ography (the same thing, actors that are not consenting and are underaged) and debt based slavery. Taxes are important though otherwise there wouldn't be social security for the unemployed, I'm more inclined to the Scandinavian model than the Anglo Saxon model. The difference between the western legal system and the desert system is that there is no freedom of speech under Sharia law, therefore the citizens don't have any right to criticize the ills of that system and dissidents are imperative to bring about a genuine change. Denouncing one's faith, homosexuality or fornication are trivial and innocuous things and they virtually form no physical threat to the system or people living under that system and you probably concur that people should be killed for this.

Hafez

VIP
Again.... i said it's more superior compared to the desert legal system. Does it mean that the western legal system is perfect? Nope... I never said it was. There are many atheist dissidents who are vehemently against the war on drugs, prostitution ( only if it against one's will), ography (the same thing, actors that are not consenting and are underaged) and debt based slavery. Taxes are important though otherwise there wouldn't be social security for the unemployed, I'm more inclined to the Scandinavian model than the Anglo Saxon model. The difference between the western legal system and the desert system is that there is no freedom of speech under Sharia law, therefore the citizens don't have any right to criticize the ills of that system and dissidents are imperative to bring about a genuine change. Denouncing one's faith, homosexuality or fornication are trivial and innocuous things and they virtually form no physical threat to the system or people living under that system and you probably concur that people should be killed for this.
Can you enlighten us about some of the 'ills' of the Sharia law you loser? Even though Saudi Arabia are not completely employing the Sharia law the crime rate and corruption is almost non-existent compared to the west. The prisons are becoming so flooded in western countries that some countries are starting to establish the death sentence.

No one is insecure,and Islam isn't going anywhere buddy, fastest growing religion in the world in fact. Stay mad atheists you are a small minority and will burn if you die upon your staunch disbelief :camby:

Fastest growing because you have 10 kids per each wife. Quantity over quality

:hemad:

People like you are in danger to the survival of humanity. Your despicable life-style and garbage beliefs needs to be stopped and kept away from society.

The Amun chick is kuffar as well? :Sutehja: Fell sad for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending