Palestinian guy sentenced to death for leaving Islam in hell hole KSA

Status
Not open for further replies.

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
Look how many atheists on this forum, take note Oh atheists this is your fate if you dare apostate under shariah law and I welcome it.
He deserves it, they should make Donner Kebab outta his remains! :chrisfreshhah:

giphy.gif

M

Mr.Stone

If you say it's violent you'll get perma banned like McLovin who I'm assuming is you :coolphone:

Mclovin from superbad ?? Wait a sec ooh I get it some one was using that nick and you think it's me why would you think that :comeon:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
This my 1st time signing up to this site hold your horses :whoa: getting banned because I get mistaken for some one :eminemdamn:

Relax, you won't be offed unless there's confirmation that you're McLovin. This isn't Saudi Arabia. :ayaanswag:

M

Mr.Stone

Relax, you won't be offed unless there's confirmation that you're McLovin. This isn't Saudi Arabia. :ayaanswag:

And how will one confirm this sheeko cajiib, this Cid person trying to frame me like them cops who framed ricky jackson and spent afartan saano in prison while he innocent:damn:

M

Mr.Stone

Is that your pic? You're so beautiful can I put one of me?
veryinteresting.gif

Don't derail this go share your immense amount of knowledge you got by studying at the feet of scholars on another thread,
can't you see me trying to proof my innocence :draketf:

Hafez

VIP
Don't derail this go share your immense amount of knowledge you got by studying at the feet of scholars on another thread,
She said she won't ban you unless there's proof, relax man.
tumblr_m11vv8pjs81qcie43o1_500.gif

Hafez

VIP
You're definitely not a new person. You've mentioned me being a student of knowledge (I'm not really anymore and I wasn't a proper one) and I've not posted anything about that recently. It would of been better for you to not of even responded to me.
:pacspit:

M

Mr.Stone

You're definitely not a new person. You've mentioned me being a student of knowledge (I'm not really anymore and I wasn't a proper one) and I've not posted anything about that recently. It would of been better for you to not of even responded to me.
:pacspit:

Nice try you do know one can read past/previous threads and I stumbled upon you saying that anyway nice try Mr scholar.

Status
Not open for further replies.