Not open for further replies.

Lil Resse

GIVING RNB B!TCHES DAT SKRONG MEAT, ON KING DAVID
F6XXo3D.png

White people start lining up for your daily L :kanyehmm:

Last edited:

VixR

Veritas
Pretty much all of it is neither weird nor surprising.

The colloquial "the stallion who mounts the world" in the Game of Thrones is no mistake; incest occurs, beastiality is inferred:ftw9nwa: (In other words, the Dothraki screw their steeds)

Last edited:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Pretty much all of it is neither weird nor surprising.

The colloquial "the stallion who mounts the world" in the Game of Thrones is no mistake; incest occurs, beastiality is inferred:ftw9nwa: (In other words, the Dothraki screw their steeds)
I don't think that's referring to bestiality but ok.:icon lol:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
i always knew cadaan ppl were on some next shit, but this thread i seen a while back fucked me up :cryinglaughsmiley:

A249XuO.png

:susp::susp::susp::susp:

KlLzNFC.png

:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

sO9YTQy.png

:jcoleno::jcoleno::jcoleno: ruined big comfy couch forever

sIsUwhg.png

:urgh: :urgh: :urgh: :urgh: :urgh: :urgh:

DXHjWuT.png

:russ:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
"Accidental creampies, love the awkwardness, especially if it's incestual. "Did you just.. I'm gonna kill you"

:mugshotman:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
"When I was 12 I was staying at my grandmothers house. It was late at night and we were watching TV. After about an hour she dozes off and I switch to the Playboy channel and went to work with her 2 feet away from me. Still haunts me to this day."

:susp:

"Every time I get off to incest , specifically daughter/father (I'm a 22-year-old female). It has to look realistic as well, none of that stepfather bs"

:susp:

VixR

Veritas
You guys just like to pretend cadan are on some next level shit as a form of weird moral high ground. I don't buy it for one millisecond. The truth is we don't know the contents of your brain bc you're not as open about shit and humans are all the fking same. And ffs reddit is a world forum u were almost all of u on there at some point or other:mjlol:

:reallymaury:

maestro

Cultural revolution
99% of Reddit is pure garbage Cadaan shithole though. Corniest place on the internet.:susp:

Only thing good about it is special interest subs like sports, ask history, science, music etc... The rest can :camby:

Status
Not open for further replies.