people that go to reddit pigskin land... explain this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
You guys just like to pretend cadan are on some next level shit as a form of weird moral high ground. I don't buy it for one millisecond. The truth is we don't know the contents of your brain bc you're not as open about shit and humans are all the fking same. And ffs reddit is a world forum u were almost all of u on there at some point or other:mjlol:

:reallymaury:

Nice try darling but Reddit is 95% white lol.

Incest sex and fapping next to sleeping ayeeyo is straight up cadaan things.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
You guys just like to pretend cadan are on some next level shit as a form of weird moral high ground. I don't buy it for one millisecond. The truth is we don't know the contents of your brain bc you're not as open about shit and humans are all the fking same. And ffs reddit is a world forum u were almost all of u on there at some point or other:mjlol:

:reallymaury:
kkkkkkkk @ pretend, Vix stop playin. u prob more than anyone else here know how they get down. dont act like they're not on some next level of nasty :hemad:. let me know when a post like this gets upvoted like this on somalispot

F6XXo3D.png

the weirdest shit i ever heard from a somali, and it was on this site was "we like to dress up as al shabaab during sexy time" :russ:

VixR

Veritas
Nice try darling but Reddit is 95% white lol.

Incest sex and fapping next to sleeping ayeeyo is straight up cadaan things.
kkkkkkkk @ pretend, Vix stop playin. u prob more than anyone else here know how they get down. dont act like they're not on some next level of nasty :hemad:. let me know when a post like this gets upvoted like this on somalispot

F6XXo3D.png

the weirdest shit i ever heard from a somali, and it was on this site was "we like to dress up as al shabaab during sexy time" :russ:
A racially monopoly on types of sexual thoughts and fettishes? Yeah, nope. Try again.

I'm pretty fking sure ppl on here fantasize or engage in some pretty whacky and taboo material. I would put money on it.

Tramo

i'll hold my hands up and say i'm not a saint :damedamn:

i get off to girls exclaiming in arabic. 'nacam yaa shiekh', 'AHLUL BAYT' and 'JEBERTI ISMAAAAAACIIIIIL' in particular drive me crazy :banderas:

waraabe

Your superior
A racially monopoly on types of sexual thoughts and fettishes? Yeah, nope. Try again.

I'm pretty fking sure ppl on here fantasize or engage in some pretty whacky and taboo material. I would put money on it.

We have lost you :francis:

VixR

Veritas
Sex is primal, you dorks. It, and it's associated thoughts and fettishes however depraved, are human at the most basic level. Stop putting on airs.

Ppl say the most depraved messed up things on here, but no one goes into explicit detail when it comes to sex and sexual fettishes. Your blessed hearts think that's bc we're "not cadan, we don't have these thoughts, we don't do that" :hemad:

Bielsa

VIP

I suspect you have some taboo fetishes that you're too embarrassed to share, no? :umad:

Sex is primal. We all want to f*ck. But some of those Reddit posts are beyond wacky and disgusting. That's not normal.

Tramo

Sex is primal, you dorks. It, and it's associated thoughts and fettishes however depraved, are human at the most basic level. Stop putting on airs.
i wonder what ur reaction would be if u found out somalis like fucking their sisters and dogs :hemad:

VixR

Veritas
i wonder what ur reaction would be if u found out somalis like fucking their sisters and dogs :hemad:
All u have to do is put it in cultural context. Change sisters to cousins. And dogs to camels and goats. And there you have it; incest and beastiality.

VixR

Veritas
:hemad:

u tried it
Did I lie? :mjlol:
I suspect you have some taboo fetishes that you're too embarrassed to share, no? :umad:

Sex is primal. We all want to f*ck. But some of those Reddit posts are beyond wacky and disgusting. That's not normal.
If I had any, I'd just be going with the flow in keeping it to myself innit (to borrow british speak):manny::mjlol:

I'm not debating that some of them aren't disgusting or wacky, I'm debating it being exclusive to cadan and not Somalis. That sexual fettishes are somehow racial. That is, for a fact, complete bullshit.

Tramo

well yea, blatantly actually. somalis are many things, but sheep shaggers def isnt one of them :lol:

except for maybe the isaaqs for being indubitably arab. they gotta share that L with their brethren, that's the price of admission for being banu hashim :russ:

Bielsa

VIP

If I had any, I'd just be going with the flow in keeping it to myself innit (to borrow british speak):manny::mjlol:

I'm not debating that some of them aren't disgusting or wacky, I'm debating it being exclusive to cadan and not Somalis. That sexual fettishes are somehow racial. That is, for a fact, complete bullshit.

You're right. It's not exclusively to cadaans per se but some of the OTT ones are. Tramo is right. A post about fucking a goat or being into incest wouldn't get 100 likes on here lol.

You're right. It's not exclusively to cadaans per se but some of the OTT ones are. Tramo is right. A post about fucking a goat or being into incest wouldn't get 100 likes on here lol.
I think they got a lot of likes because people thought it was lulzy. Not necessarily because they agree with it :lolbron:

VixR

Veritas
well yea, blatantly actually. somalis are many things, but sheep shaggers def isnt one of them :lol:

except for maybe the isaaqs for being indubitably arab. they gotta share that L with their brethren, that's the price of admission for being banu hashim :russ:
The dog is man's best friend in white culture in the same way horses, camels, goats and other crucial animals were important creatures in other cultures. The same way the white man fetishizes his dog, the arab does so his goats and so forth based on cultural context. Not everyone will engage in it, or has the mind for that type of fettish, but it'll have its presence for those who do within the culture. So u best believe I wont feign shock if nomads were letting off steam onto their camels and goats, in fact I've heard stories to that effect. Humans have been screwing their domesticated animals since the beginning of time, it really isn't a jaw dropper.

But I agree with @VixR when you observe some of these booky s one wonders if they mate with camels, and Yeh niggas acting like they above incest when it is culturally and religiously allowed and even preferred to be a cousin fucker beenta nagaa dhaafa be real :bell:

Status
Not open for further replies.