Pervert ajanabi sheikhs

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of them are on watch lists but they skirt it by saying filming is xaaraam unless I consent for dawah purposes and claim you're stealing if you record like it's the cinema. After which they unleash the sly hate speech against women, work, democracy etc which their fans in the audience zombie bash into you if you ask questions. A few of them have spent time in jail. There's one in particular called Sheikh Faysal, he was an Al Qaeda recruiter in the 90's who was one of the few who openly said child soldiers were halal with a MADE UP hadith I still can't find. He inspired Samatha Lewthwaits husband the 77 bomber and later took the white widow in too to hook her up with black reverts, his words. You think its only Somali girls these negro Sheikhs shame? He was practically saying she loved black dick on camera to the BBC. He's free as a bird and I don't know how.

I agree. I've posted several times about my doubts in Islam, and that in effect I'm more of Deist now, but I used to be very actively involved in the Muslim community in the cities that I lived in, and I don't have beef with Muslims on the whole. But it is was the same problem everywhere. Absolutely eveywhere. I have wracked my brain trying to pin them down, but the best way I can get to understanding them, is if I look at them as simple Supremacists. The Islam they advocate is a kind of Supremacism. And in the same way white supremacist play on peoples fears about foreigners and whatever, they play on peoples emotions about palestine or western foreign policy. They don't care about either thoug, what they want is that their ideology rules and that people who are unlike them are subjugated. I have personally heard some wax lyrically about how awfully said it is that Muslim women in France are not allowed to wear niqaab in public (I'm not saying they shouldn't be allowed to), and then make miserable and revolting excuses about the slavery of yazidi women. They don't support it of course (wink wink), they're just saying, Islamically blah blah. Horrible folk.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
It's a qooq festival. Same guys who make 500 sermons on how to please your husband show up. Then the men come looking for those girls. Heart breaking.

they have some sort of mental hold on them, it really is heartbreaking. What happened to critical thinking, having your own thoughts?

they have some sort of mental hold on them, it really is heartbreaking. What happened to critical thinking, having your own thoughts?

They hold the money, and control the conversation, so they have complete influence. Not to mention, having your own opinions are basically looked down on in their community. The interpretations they are spoon fed is the only option, everything else is bid'ah and the wrong path. The history of Islam is rich, they have reduced it considerably.

Hubble

VIP
I agree. I've posted several times about my doubts in Islam, and that in effect I'm more of Deist now, but I used to be very actively involved in the Muslim community in the cities that I lived in, and I don't have beef with Muslims on the whole. But it is was the same problem everywhere. Absolutely eveywhere. I have wracked my brain trying to pin them down, but the best way I can get to understanding them, is if I look at them as simple Supremacists. The Islam they advocate is a kind of Supremacism. And in the same way white supremacist play on peoples fears about foreigners and whatever, they play on peoples emotions about palestine or western foreign policy. They don't care about either thoug, what they want is that their ideology rules and that people who are unlike them are subjugated. I have personally heard some wax lyrically about how awfully said it is that Muslim women in France are not allowed to wear niqaab in public (I'm not saying they shouldn't be allowed to), and then make miserable and revolting excuses about the slavery of yazidi women. They don't support it of course (wink wink), they're just saying, Islamically blah blah. Horrible folk.

The only white supremacist as effective as these guys is Hitler.

They beat the women down with cleverly designed manuals with marriage topics, hearts etc on them. The men jerk off to those and seek the war stuff while looking for that wife the guy was grooming with his tape. It's seedy as hell. They're literally creating their own society where they, the famous men, are revered like Prophets in their life times.

They were promoting sex slavery too. These IS don't read things, they attend 'lectures' and after that they're also groomed with scholars opinions.

Last edited:
The only white supremacist as effective as these guys is Hitler.

They beat the women down with cleverly designed manuals with marriage topics, hearts etc on them. The men jerk off to those and seek the war stuff while looking for that wife the guy was grooming with his tape. It's seedy as hell. They're literally creating their own society where they, the famous men, are revered like Prophets in their life times.

I can remember reading an article about these dawah dudes in universities. They tell all their 'followers' keep away from the women and all that good stuff, in the mean time they are collecting womens phone numbers and contacting them under the guise of 'dawah' and 'organising events'. Of course they end up marrying (probably several times), the pretty blonde 'revert' girl who is in her first year. Hustlers. Shysters.

Hubble

VIP
I can remember reading an article about these dawah dudes in universities. They tell all their 'followers' keep away from the women and all that good stuff, in the mean time they are collecting womens phone numbers and contacting them under the guise of 'dawah' and 'organising events'. Of course they end up marrying (probably several times), the pretty blonde 'revert' girl who is in her first year. Hustlers. Shysters.

They were played then later joined the players. The Sheikhs they have are notorious for multiple marriages. They love to state the ethnicity too, all trophies and the men want to emulate. The women can't keep it up, it's exhausting. All the man has to do is be a masculine (as defined by them) but the woman is expected to do things that Islam never asked for. For example if you tell them the Prophet did house work they'll verbally berate you for it.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
They hold the money, and control the conversation, so they have complete influence. Not to mention, having your own opinions are basically looked down on in their community. The interpretations they are spoon fed is the only option, everything else is bid'ah and the wrong path. The history of Islam is rich, they have reduced it considerably.

Why are there so many salafi muslims in uk?

Here in Sweden ive never heard the things they preach

"Allah will never forgive you if you call the police”

"It is kufr to seek help from the disbelievers against a Muslim”

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
Honestly if I was only introduced to salafi islam I probably wouldn't remain muslim. Wallahi these people are a curse on the ummah.... I joke around on this forum alot, but I don't play when it comes to the deen. I've seen these people ruin families over trivial "bidca " jurisprudence rulings.:ohlord:

Hubble

VIP

UK has too many ideologies within itself. People can't even define what it means to be British without a difference in opinion. This left Britain wide open to these extremists who want their opinions heard. British Islam is currently being defined. It's all pointless they should arrest people for brainwashing.

Mercury

VIP
Honestly if I was only introduced to salafi islam I probably wouldn't remain muslim. Wallahi these people are a curse on the ummah.... I joke around on this forum alot, but I don't play when it comes to the deen. I've seen these people ruin families over trivial "bidca " jurisprudence rulings.:ohlord:
Can you imagine the ones who revert to it lol they always act so "holy" on twitter

They were played then later joined the players. The Sheikhs they have are notorious for multiple marriages. They love to state the ethnicity too, all trophies and the men want to emulate. The women can't keep it up, it's exhausting. All the man has to do is be a masculine (as defined by them) but the woman is expected to do things that Islam never asked for. For example if you tell them the Prophet did house work they'll verbally berate you for it.

This is true. But it's important to remember many of these women are just as invested in the ideology and are looking for precisely that. I'm serious. They want to raise kids and be a housewife (nothing wrong with either), and they want their husband to drive them everywhere so they don't have to come into contact with non-mahram men. They want the man to have complete control. Those that are old enough to know better and still subscribe to it, are a lost cause. I wouldn't care so much if they just had a kind of latent fundamentalism that is harmless and is kind of just their lifestyle choice, but we all know their ideology wreaks havoc in the world today.

"Allah will never forgive you if you call the police” :dead:

Everyone you speak to has a different opinion. I think it basically comes down to them being better funded and the older generation having little Islamic education to counter it with. :mjdontkno:
Also I think things outside their control (troubles in mid east etc) help their narrative.

Hubble

VIP
This is true. But it's important to remember many of these women are just as invested in the ideology and are looking for precisely that. I'm serious. They want to raise kids and be a housewife (nothing wrong with either), and they want their husband to drive them everywhere so they don't have to come into contact with non-mahram men. They want the man to have complete control. Those that are old enough to know better and still subscribe to it, are a lost cause. I wouldn't care so much if they just had a kind of latent fundamentalism that is harmless and is kind of just their lifestyle choice, but we all know their ideology wreaks havoc in the world today.

You're right. There are those who are looking for a certain type of marriage. But you only hear that from them when they're single and looking. Real men aren't card board cut outs. You can't make one identical to the one in your head who will have boundaries etc In reality they walk into either love less marriages where the fantasy isn't working out for both or they end up used by someone who knows their every justification for every action and knows how to abuse her like a pro. Or they get divorced when the spell wears off. Or he goes to fulfil everything else he's been taught and leaves her with orphans.

Mercury

VIP
The salafi men would sit in gatherings and say “my wife does this in bed, she’s good at this…you marry her and I’ll marry yours”.

AUTHABILLAH!!!!!!!! This is the very reason their nikahs were no longer performed by Green Lane masjid. Abdul Hadi would conduct their nikahs and then have to authorise a divorce the same week more often than not. Again, if one thinks this is made up fantasy then by all means contact Green Lane masjid and question why they refused to conduct the salafis nikahs from thereon in.

I myself was close to getting lured, for the sake of protecting the brothers identity I’m not going to name him (even though I have every right to). I was 16 at the time, he was 37. He started chatting to me via an online salafi forum and claimed he was interested in marriage. There was a huge age difference and I was only 16, knew very little about the deen and said no and thought that was the end of it. He on the other hand wouldn’t take no for an answer. I confided in another sister who, wait for it, was his ex-wife!!!! She told me he’d left his 1st wife to marry another, then left the other to marry another, then left her for no reason whatsoever! She questioned him but he gave her no warning or reason and just upped and left her. I was the next target but Alhamdulillah I was saved.

Pretty much sums them up

Status
Not open for further replies.